• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Is Homemade Gourmet Closing Down?

In summary, Another Ds Company has officially closed due to financial challenges. Current customers will no longer be able to purchase products or services and any outstanding orders will be cancelled and refunded. There are no current plans to reopen the company, but this decision may be revisited in the future. Several other Ds companies have also faced closures in recent years.
finley1991
Someone on the directors loop passed along an e-mail she got from her HG rep:

"I wanted to let you know that as of tomorrow Homemade Gourmet products will no longer be available. HG is being acquired by another company and our products are not going with us."

Their website is still active though... I googled it and nothing came up about it closing or being sold so I'm not sure... I don't know any reps personally.

Go out and recruit those "homeless" consultants!

Hmmmm, PC was talking food items and now they are being acquired by another company ... I wonder if Berkshire Hathaway bought them out? Time will tell!

I have some of their basil oil dipping seasoning and it's the best I ever had! I might have to stock up if that's the case. Wasn't a huge fan of their other items, but I love that basil stuff :D

Tomorrow their consultants will be able to officially announce, they were bought by Tastefully Simple.
The HG headquarters is about 30 miles from us. My daughter used to dance with the founder's daughter. A good friend of mine sells and we talked today they have been struggling and in January asked their upper level directors to take a pay cut.
The HG products will be bought from the cons and replaced with TS product.

Related to Is Homemade Gourmet Closing Down?

What happened to Another Ds Company?

Unfortunately, Another Ds Company has officially closed its doors and ceased operations.

Why did Another Ds Company close?

The company faced financial challenges and was unable to sustain its business.

What will happen to current customers of Another Ds Company?

Customers will no longer be able to purchase products or services from Another Ds Company. Any outstanding orders or services will be cancelled and refunded.

Will Another Ds Company reopen in the future?

At this time, there are no plans for Another Ds Company to reopen. However, this decision may be revisited in the future.

Is Another Ds Company the only Ds company to close recently?

No, unfortunately, several Ds companies have faced closures in recent years due to various reasons including financial struggles and changes in the market.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies