• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Reserving a Booth at Shipshewana on the Road in Kokomo, Indiana?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. They do not have any physical stores and their products can only be purchased through independent consultants or their website. To host a Pampered Chef party in Kokomo, one can contact a local consultant or find one through the website. Their return policy offers a satisfaction guarantee within 30 days and to become a consultant, one can sign up on their website or contact a local consultant for guidance.
its_me_susan
One of my consultants is waiting to find out in the next day or two whether she can reserve a booth at the "Shipshewana on the Road". Its in Kokomo Indiana.. March 1-2. 9-6 on Sat 10-5 on Sun.

You can contact Karen at [email protected]

The major tv stations have just started advertising that around there. http://www.shipshewanaontheroad.com/index.html

Cost to share is $175.00 for the weekend. including 1 drop or electrical cord.

She is a great friend, and will be fun to work with!
Susan :)

Just gave this info to a director in our cluster that is about 30 min from there. She is going to contact some of her girls.

I'm near Kokomo, but I'm booked on those dates. Thanks for sharing, though.

Related to Interested in Reserving a Booth at Shipshewana on the Road in Kokomo, Indiana?

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items.

2. Is there a physical store near Kokomo, Indiana?

No, Pampered Chef does not have any physical stores. Our products are only available for purchase through independent consultants or through our website.

3. How can I host a Pampered Chef party in Kokomo?

To host a Pampered Chef party, you can either contact a local consultant in the Kokomo area or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will be able to help you plan and host a successful party.

4. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant in Kokomo?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, you can visit our website to sign up or reach out to a local consultant in the Kokomo area for more information and guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• doughmama
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Shonda1107
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
SillyChef
  • kmacchef16