• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many TTA's Do You Have? Discover Creative Storage Solutions!

In my 2nd black tta I only take the things I know I'll need like my TTA tote for shows and my rulers. I put the other odds and ends in a drawer.I have 2, one in my kitchen and one in my kit. I use the kit one for taking to shows and the kitchen one for everyday use. I also have a white one that I use for scrapbooking and art.I have two, one in my kitchen and one in my kit. I use the kit one for taking to shows and the kitchen one for everyday use. In my opinion, they're perfect for my needs!In summary, the author has two TTAs - one in their kitchen for everyday
BettieC
Gold Member
I have 2, and still have tools that need a home....lol

I have one but I am thinking about getting the one on the Outlet as well. My DD has an old non-PC one we keep in the kitchen. She still has non-PC tools in it plus two glass pitchers, one with bamboo and the other with other things. We are going to purge the non-PC gradually and go with only PC tools eventually. It's a slow process though! I turned in a Show under her name on January 5th and so since she always "re-books" from herself, she got to get two Scraper Collections. We decided to get 2 cranberry ones so I have a set for Shows and one for Daily use.

I have 3 Black TTA's in my kitchen, an old white one in the playroom for the kids art supplies and a 5th white one that floats around with more art supplies.

Getting that 3rd TTA was the best thing I've done for my kitchen.

I have a total of 4 in my house, 2 are in my kitchen.

one but should get a 2nd to stay at home ;)

just this week I moved the second TTA into my kitchen, thinking of getting a 3rd.

2 in the kitchen, 2 for bathrooms (love em for hairbrushes, toothbrushes and paste), 2 for art supplies...yikes!

I have two - the old white one in my kitchen, and the black one in my kit.

I had another black one that I was going to use in my kitchen, and transfer the white one to my office - but then I did an incentive for my team - if they turned in 2 shows each for Nov & Dec, I offered them the Catalog Tote. One team member who achieved the 2+2 already had a consultant tote, so I gave her the TTA instead.

Oh well, I'll get another one sometime.:rolleyes:

I have two in the kitchen, one has all of my PC items (that can fit) in it. I wrap it up in the tta tote for shows. I have another on the other side of the stove that has other utensils. I also have two old white ones downstairs for scrapbook pens, scissors, markers, and etc...

I only have one. :cry: This needs to change!

The bathroom? I'm lovin' that!!

I gave my son the white one for all his art stuff. My black one stays in my kit - I have too much crap on my counters already!

I have 2, both black. One in my kitchen and one in my kit.I sold my old white one.

white for the kitchen, black for the kit. i gave one of my recruits my other black one

Those of you with more than one in your kitchen ... where do you put them???I have one in my kitchen which is cluttered enough, thank you ... not all the PC products will go in this thing, and that is fine with me ... that's what I have a drawer for.

I have a black one in my kitchen and a black on in my kit (in the tote for storage). I also sold my white one. Sometimes I think I could use another, but I have two other crocks on my counter that hold my spoons/turners and bamboo and they match my kitchen.

only one, but i want like a million more! I need atleast one more for the kitchen, and I would like a couple for the kids art supplies, and one for my desk at work! I'm a marker w**re and need a place to keep them all!

I have 2 (had 3 but used at school) I keep them in my corner upper cupboard. I don't like them out on my counter.

In my kitchen, I have more counter space than drawer space, so I use my two kitchen TTAs for all my tools rather than taking up drawer space, which I use for my other PC stuff (like the mandoline, graters, etc.) It works for us!!! However, if I had more drawer space, I could totally see using the drawers for the utensils.

I have 3 in my kitchen. I keep them in the cabinet because I have No counter space. Plus I am somewhat OCD and don't like them sitting out & getting dust on them!! I have 2 more in my stamp room. I think I need to get a couple more! I'm loving the idea of using one in the bathroom. I think my daughter needs one in her room for hair stuff. My son will need one for his desk when he heads off to college in the fall!!

In my 1st black tta I have a mix of what I'm taking to most shows(garlic press, spatulas meas. spoons, current scrapers, a chopper, pizza cutter, bamboo tongs, veg peeler and more. The 2nd has a 2nd chopper, bamboo tools my extra scrapers, scoops, metal whisks,v-shaped knife, and spreaders. The last has my nylon and chef's tools, other whisks, another pizza cutter. I'm wierd that it's all color coordinated so it is easier to find what I need.

I love adding this 3rd one because it freed up a drawer for all of these towels we sell:)

I have two black ones (gave the white one to my SIL). I keep one on my counter in the kitchen and the other stays in my TTA tote. I could probably use at least two more in the kitchen, b/c my drawers are stuffed. But, I don't like having that much stuff on my counters and there is already plenty of stuff out. This thread makes me want to go re-organize my kitchen!!

I have two both on my counter to hold all my PC tools.

Related to How Many TTA's Do You Have? Discover Creative Storage Solutions!

1. How do you determine the number of TTAs I have?

At Pampered Chef, we keep track of the number of TTAs (tools, tips, and accessories) you have through our online system. Each time you purchase a product or redeem a host reward, your TTA count will increase.

2. Can I see a list of all the TTAs I have?

Yes, you can view a list of all your TTAs by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "My Products" section. There, you will find a complete list of all the TTAs you have accumulated.

3. Do my TTAs expire?

No, your TTAs do not have an expiration date. You can use them at any time to redeem host rewards or purchase products.

4. How many TTAs do I need to earn host rewards?

The number of TTAs needed to earn host rewards varies depending on the specific rewards being offered. However, on average, you will need around 30 TTAs to qualify for host rewards.

5. Can I use my TTAs to purchase any product?

Yes, you can use your TTAs to purchase any product from Pampered Chef. However, some exclusive products may not be eligible for TTA redemption. Please refer to the product details for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • hselby87
  • General Chat
Replies