• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I refill my Merrill stamp ink pad?

In summary, you can refill the ink pad by pulling out the "back" side and putting the drops of ink on it.
heat123
Silver Member
Um can we get a refill ink pad for Merrill stamp at like Staples or do we have to reorder with Merrill? TIA!

Hey Heather!
I bought some ink stamp pad refill stuff (there are drops) from Office Depot. It seems to work ok for me. Usually when I first do it, it's a little dark and kind of runs, but I just stamp it a bunch until some of the excess wears away.

It's kind of a pain to fill, but it beats buying a whole new one.:)

pamperedbecky said:
Hey Heather!
I bought some ink stamp pad refill stuff (there are drops) from Office Depot. It seems to work ok for me. Usually when I first do it, it's a little dark and kind of runs, but I just stamp it a bunch until some of the excess wears away.

It's kind of a pain to fill, but it beats buying a whole new one.:)
Thanks Beck! And Congrats on The Cruise!!!:love: :chef:

I can't figure out how to open it to refill it - any help?

Okay, I give up...what does TIA stand for? I can picture some surly dude saying, yeah, I spent TIA...for Time in Attica...but I'm not sure that's what you meant. :)

Thanks in Advance= TIA!

Thanks, Heather!!

Kate - To refill that stamp, on the side with the little red slide button thingy, there is a very faint picture on unlocking it. Then on the "back" (the side opposite the "Ideal200" logo - at least on mine), there's a little indentation you can put your finger in and pull out kind of like a drawer. I have to pull it kind of forcefully. I've kind of been afraid I'll break it, but so far I haven't. I pull that out, put the drops of ink all over the pad and push it back in again. Then you can lock it back up with the red slider button. I have no idea if that helps because it's hard to explain! Good luck!:)

Related to How do I refill my Merrill stamp ink pad?

1. How do I use the Merrill Stamp Ink Refiller?

The Merrill Stamp Ink Refiller is easy to use. Simply unscrew the cap and insert the tip of the refill bottle into the opening of your stamp. Gently squeeze the bottle to release the ink into the stamp until it is fully saturated. Wipe off any excess ink and your stamp is ready to use again!

2. How many stamps can I refill with one bottle of Merrill Stamp Ink Refiller?

One bottle of Merrill Stamp Ink Refiller can refill approximately 10-12 stamps, depending on the size of the stamps and the amount of ink used in each refill. If you have a large stamp or use a lot of ink, you may need to purchase additional refills.

3. Is the Merrill Stamp Ink Refiller compatible with all types of stamps?

Yes, the Merrill Stamp Ink Refiller is compatible with all types of stamps, including self-inking, pre-inked, and traditional stamps. It is also safe to use on both rubber and clear stamps.

4. How long does the ink last once it has been refilled?

The ink in your stamp will last for several hundred impressions after being refilled with the Merrill Stamp Ink Refiller. However, the longevity of the ink will also depend on the frequency of use and the type of paper being stamped on.

5. Can I mix colors with the Merrill Stamp Ink Refiller?

No, the Merrill Stamp Ink Refiller is designed to refill stamps with the same color of ink that it originally came with. Mixing colors may result in a different shade or a muddled color. It is recommended to use a separate refill for each color of stamp.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedDor
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
CarolynnLee
  • AJPratt