• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did This Consultant Make $46K in Personal Sales in One Month?!

In summary, the consultant in Texas did $46K in personal sales in July and is apparently doing well with her contacts. There is discussion about a realtor who is giving away sets of Stoneware/Pizza gifts that may have boosted her sales.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I just d/l the Sept Consultant News - a consultant in Tx did $46K in personal sales in July. I want to know her secret! Good for her - unbelievable! :eek:

I saw that too. Can you imagine the commission check! That'd pay my bills for a few months!! Then I could really tell my hubby "Do you still think this is a part-time, fun thing?" !!!!!

I would be happy right now to be able to count on just $4,000 for my cluster sales!!!

Are you on track to earning that Fast Track Director promo? I'm not, but the month is young!

Hey Ange! Nope not on the fast track but I did get another recruit. It is the sales of a couple girls in my downline that are killing me and it is so frustrating. I am trying and am not gonna let it stress me out! I have my first grandbaby due in 2 weeks and that is more impt right now!!!!

Did you guys notice that she has 24 in her first line and the total cluster sales were only $51,6something....24 consultants did only $5K?

makes no sense huh!

I am pretty sure that the consultant you are talking about is in my upline's cluster. If it is...she has a company that buys gifts for their employees from her twice a year. There was a big brew ha ha at HO about it...points and all for the incentive trip. By the way...she is a very nice person who made a GREAT contact!!

Cindycooks said:
I just d/l the Sept Consultant News - a consultant in Tx did $46K in personal sales in July. I want to know her secret! Good for her - unbelievable! :eek:

That is insane:eek: I can not even imagine having that number next to my name! I get excited about 3000-4000!

I would imagine that she has to be very nice to make a contact like that...I think we all are just jealous and would love to know how she does it!!

I know of one girl who had a realtor purchase like 200 of the Stoneware/Pizza gift set. OMG!:eek:

How about the realtor who is giving those away...that's 200 houses...:eek:... and a lot of money..........

OMG, That is just insane! I'd be happy to do that in one full year, let alone 1 month's sales!

Holy crap, batman!

AJPratt said:
I know of one girl who had a realtor purchase like 200 of the Stoneware/Pizza gift set. OMG!:eek:
I wonder if she is getting her realtors to buy more this month with the incentive!

I'm dreaming about realtors buying tons of those at the party I'm going to have. :)

Keep on dreaming--they say dreams come true!!!!!!!

BritishChef: I believe in the power of positive thinking!

Harriett: Wouldn't that be nice... I'm sure I'll find out. I think all those sets were ordered in December, so she did VERY well with that sell a thon!

I wish some of the realtors here would buy some! Think I'll have to contact mine again and see if she has a change of heart.

Related to How Did This Consultant Make $46K in Personal Sales in One Month?!

What are the benefits of personal sales with Pampered Chef?

There are several benefits of personal sales with Pampered Chef, including the ability to earn commission and bonuses, flexibility in your schedule, the opportunity to build your own business, access to training and support, and the chance to earn free products and trips through incentive programs.

How do I get started with personal sales at Pampered Chef?

To get started, you can sign up as an independent consultant on our website or through a current consultant. Once you are enrolled, you will have access to training and resources to help you start your personal sales journey.

What kind of products does Pampered Chef offer for personal sales?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and products, including cookware, bakeware, knives, kitchen gadgets, and pantry items. We also have a selection of seasonal and limited edition products to keep our offerings fresh and exciting.

How can I make personal sales with Pampered Chef?

There are several ways to make personal sales with Pampered Chef. You can host cooking shows in person or online, share our products with friends and family, participate in vendor events or fairs, and utilize social media to reach a wider audience. Our consultants also have their own personalized website for customers to shop from.

What kind of support does Pampered Chef provide for personal sales consultants?

Pampered Chef is committed to supporting our consultants in their personal sales journey. We offer ongoing training and resources, a supportive community of consultants, and a dedicated customer service team to assist with any questions or concerns. Our consultants also have access to a personalized back office with tools and resources to help them grow their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejuliano
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • cookingwithlove
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • jessinthekitchen