• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did My First Show Go Last Night?

In summary, the speaker had a successful first show where they made sales and received positive feedback from their guests. The best part was seeing their guests enjoy the products and learn about new cooking techniques. The biggest challenge was staying organized, but everything went smoothly. They are planning on hosting more shows in the future.
pcluisa
I had a great show for my first show. sales are up to $455 and there is a few more outside orders my host has to still collect. I had one booking and 2 possible recuits. Only thing that went wrong is my egg slice broke. I wasn't paying attention and was answering a question and then it broke but i turned it in to a positive by telling everyone that is has a warranty so i will be to get other. :rolleyes:

Congratulations on a great first show. You are on the right track, keep up the good work. Also congratulations on the 2 possbile recruits. Let us know what happens.

Tracy

Woo-hoo! Great job!

Congratulations. What a great start!

Sounds like you are off to great start!

Congrats on your first show! Great way to start. . . to many more!

Awesome! My egg slicer malfunctioned at my show Friday night as well. Then I was able to talk about replacement parts! I need new tines. :)

Congrats!!!!
pcluisa said:
I had a great show for my first show. sales are up to $455 and there is a few more outside orders my host has to still collect. I had one booking and 2 possible recuits. Only thing that went wrong is my egg slice broke. I wasn't paying attention and was answering a question and then it broke but i turned it in to a positive by telling everyone that is has a warranty so i will be to get other. :rolleyes:

Keep having fun too and you'll do just GREAT!!!

LIZ

WHOO!! Congrats on your new show..... great job!!

Great Job!!! Keep having fun!:D

Great job! I don't know if I would have thought to tell them about the warranty. I will know though! Thanks!

That's awesome!

Congratulations on a your first show!!!!!:)

Great Job:)

Related to How Did My First Show Go Last Night?

1. How did your first show go?

My first show went great! I had a lot of fun and my guests seemed to really enjoy themselves. Overall, it was a successful and positive experience.

2. What was the best part of your first show?

The best part of my first show was seeing how excited my guests were about the products and how much they enjoyed trying out all the different kitchen tools and gadgets. It was great to see everyone having a good time and learning about new ways to cook and bake.

3. Did you make any sales at your first show?

Yes, I made several sales at my first show! It was exciting to see my guests interested in purchasing the products I was demonstrating. I also received a lot of orders for future purchases.

4. What was the biggest challenge during your first show?

The biggest challenge during my first show was keeping everything organized and on schedule. It was a bit overwhelming at times, but I made sure to prepare beforehand and have a plan in place. Overall, it went smoothly and any small hiccups were easily resolved.

5. Are you planning on hosting more shows in the future?

Yes, I am definitely planning on hosting more shows in the future! I had such a great time and received a lot of positive feedback from my guests. I can't wait to share more of the Pampered Chef products with others and continue to build my business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mommylove_07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
urbnk8
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • chellb1234