• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did I Achieve My First $1000 Show?

In summary, "Took Over 2 Years, but Finally!" is a popular cookbook by Pampered Chef that features a collection of perfected recipes. The author is the Pampered Chef Test Kitchen and the cookbook includes a variety of recipes, including vegetarian and allergy-friendly options. The ingredients for the recipes can be found at most grocery stores and the cookbook is available for purchase at Pampered Chef parties, through independent consultants, and on their website.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I finally did it...I got my first $1000 show!!!!! I am so stoked, plus she got 5 bookings. She got 4 of them before and after the show!
I am so excited.

congrats!!!!

:balloon: :balloon: Congratulations Leslie!:balloon: :balloon:
It doesn't matter how long it took, I bet it feels just as good :D

You're gonna love that commission check!

Congratulations!

Congratulations! You're going to love your paycheck!

Congratulations!! :thumbup: :D

Whooohoooo!!! L-O-V-E Those!!!! Here's to many more!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Way to go!! $1,000 shows are the best!

Woo hoo! Congratulations!

Congratulations! That's excellent!

Related to How Did I Achieve My First $1000 Show?

What is "Took Over 2 Years, but Finally!"?

"Took Over 2 Years, but Finally!" is a popular cookbook by Pampered Chef that features a collection of recipes that have been perfected over a span of two years.

Who is the author of "Took Over 2 Years, but Finally!"?

The author of "Took Over 2 Years, but Finally!" is the Pampered Chef Test Kitchen, a team of experienced chefs who have tested and perfected each recipe in the cookbook.

What types of recipes are included in "Took Over 2 Years, but Finally!"?

"Took Over 2 Years, but Finally!" features a variety of recipes including appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, desserts, and more. The cookbook also includes vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options.

Are the ingredients for the recipes in "Took Over 2 Years, but Finally!" easily accessible?

Yes, the ingredients for the recipes in "Took Over 2 Years, but Finally!" can be found at most grocery stores. The cookbook also includes substitution options for harder to find ingredients.

Can I purchase "Took Over 2 Years, but Finally!" in stores?

Yes, "Took Over 2 Years, but Finally!" is available for purchase at Pampered Chef parties, through independent Pampered Chef consultants, and on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deannasbiz
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AnthemChef
  • dymplz8
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • kayleigh