• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Zoom In on P3 to Reduce Eye Strain?

In summary, the P3 Question is a tool created by Pampered Chef to aid individuals with aging eyesight in reading small print on recipe cards, cookbooks, and other kitchen materials. It works by using a handheld magnifying lens with a built-in light to make text easier to read. This tool can also be used for tasks such as threading needles, checking expiration dates, and reading fine print on medications. It is easy to use by simply adjusting the angle of the lens, and can be helpful for people with varying levels of eyesight, particularly those with mild to moderate vision impairments.
raebates
Staff member
By the end of some days my eyes are tired and strained. I sometimes have trouble reading the text in P3. Anyone figured out a way to zoom in on that program?

I have to wear reading glasses I can't see it either.

I haven't, but I know you can buy the adapters to fit over your screen that magnify what you are viewing. ;)

I know it's a pain to have to move the page around to see stuff, but have you considered changing the settings on your computer? You can go into the control panel and change them. The smaller the setting the larger the text/letters appear.

Thanks. I'm generally doing several things at once, so both the magnifiers (which I don't really need for anything but P3) and changing my settings would be a hassle. I really just wanted to make sure there wasn't something I was missing before emailing the HO and asking them to add this option. ;)

Try Ctrl and +/= to enlarge a screen. Works on this page and any program I'm viewing at work. Ctrl and 0 makes it normal again. Never tried it in P3 though.

That works for me online, but not P3. :(

Related to How Can I Zoom In on P3 to Reduce Eye Strain?

What is the P3 Question to Help My Old Eyes?

The P3 Question to Help My Old Eyes is a tool designed by Pampered Chef to assist those with aging eyesight in reading small print on recipe cards, cookbooks, and other kitchen materials.

How does the P3 Question work?

The P3 Question works by using a small, handheld magnifying lens that can be placed over text to make it easier to read. The lens also has a small light built in to help illuminate the text.

Can the P3 Question be used for other tasks besides reading?

Yes, the P3 Question can also be used for tasks such as threading needles, checking expiration dates on food packaging, and reading fine print on medications.

Is the P3 Question easy to use?

Yes, the P3 Question is very easy to use. Simply hold the lens over the text and adjust the angle until the text becomes clear and easy to read.

Can the P3 Question be used by people with different levels of eyesight?

Yes, the P3 Question can be used by people with varying degrees of eyesight. It can be especially helpful for those with mild to moderate vision impairments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tx_deputyswife
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tx_deputyswife
Replies
Views
ritabenson
  • chefsteph07
  • General Chat
Replies