• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Boost Sales Through My PWS and Follow Up Effectively?

In summary, "There's Something to Be Said..." is a popular cookbook by Pampered Chef that contains over 100 delicious and easy-to-prepare recipes. The ingredients for the recipes are common and can be found at most grocery stores, and there are options for those with dietary restrictions, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free recipes. The cookbook can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
...for having a PWS and working it!! I have had over $350 in sales from my PWS this month STRICTLY from strangers or semi-strangers (meaning NOT associated with shows at all)

I have my web address on my business cards and hand them out EVERYWHERE I GO. I have it printed on the back of my catalogs and I leave old catalogs everywhere.

I am now trying to find a good (and non-intrusive way) to follow up with these orders. I am considering mailing a postcard thanking them for their order, letting them know how to contact me if they have any questions about their new stuff, and offering them 10% off their next purchase through me - what do you think?

I think that it is an awesome idea. My website has already paid for itself, but I would absolutely love to have an extra $350 on my website!

I second that!! That is so awesome!! I like the postcard idea and mailing isn't intrusive in my opinion, I think they would be wowed to get a thank you.

I also agree:) Giving them that personal connection will make the customer feel appreciated, and more likely to visit your site again! Good for you:)

Congratulations Carolyn! My hubby and I went to Universal Islands of Adventure yesterday and I got home and an e-mail notified me that I received an order!:D I went and checked it out and it was for 4 corn cob nobs! A total of $13!:) :p I have no idea who this person is but its $13 more in orders than I had before!!!:D

I agree about the postcard. Maybe put something on there about e-mailing you to receive specials if you do a newsletter and you can have a few more contacts!

Related to How Can I Boost Sales Through My PWS and Follow Up Effectively?

1. What is "There's Something to Be Said..."?

"There's Something to Be Said..." is a popular cookbook published by Pampered Chef that features a variety of delicious and easy-to-prepare recipes.

2. How many recipes are included in "There's Something to Be Said..."?

There are over 100 recipes included in "There's Something to Be Said...", ranging from appetizers and entrees to desserts and drinks.

3. Are the ingredients in the recipes easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients in the recipes are common and can be found at most grocery stores.

4. Are there any dietary restrictions catered to in "There's Something to Be Said..."?

Yes, there are several recipes in "There's Something to Be Said..." that are vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free.

5. Can I purchase "There's Something to Be Said..." online?

Yes, "There's Something to Be Said..." can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennywardpc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • Hunter Mom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
yankfan24
  • Intrepid_Chef