• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can a Bunny Rabbit Cake Make a Birthday Special?

In summary, the conversation was about making a bunny rabbit cake for a birthday party and how important it is to have cake and presents at a party. The person who made the cake used a mix and round cake pans to create the bunny shape, and decorated it with white fluffy icing, coconut, jelly beans, and bunny ears. There was also discussion about children who insist on parties for everyone and a funny story about a surprise party for someone who was asleep on the couch.
jrstephens
Luke insisted I make my dad a birthday cake for today, so, I did this bunny rabbit b/c I knew Luke would like it. After all, it is more for him than dad, HAHA!!! He is already upset enough that he does not understand how anyone can have a birthday without a party!!:D

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i10/jrstephens/Chef%20Success%20Stuff/BunnyRabbit2.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i10/jrstephens/Chef%20Success%20Stuff/BunnyRabbit.jpg

Does you bunny cake have real bunnies in it?
shock.gif

jrstephens said:
Luke insisted I make my dad a birthday cake for today, so, I did this bunny rabbit b/c I knew Luke would like it. After all, it is more for him than dad, HAHA!!! He is already upset enough that he does not understand how anyone can have a birthday without a party!!:D

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i10/jrstephens/Chef%20Success%20Stuff/BunnyRabbit2.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i10/jrstephens/Chef%20Success%20Stuff/BunnyRabbit.jpg

My 3 1/2 yr old DS is same way. If we are going to a "party" there had better be a cake. I have had to make cakes as well, just for this reason. Never nothing like yours though. Just a plain sheet cake usually does it. ;)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Does you bunny cake have real bunnies in it?

shock.gif

I'll never tell for fear of PETA reading my posts!

People Eating Tasty Animals.(I love your cake, by the way!)

Every party needs cake and presents! My favorite is my sister's kids. The youngest ones still don't understand why they don't get presents on their siblings b-days! Or BIL's kids who think everyone else's presents are theirs and either help you or completely take over opening your presents.

By the way, cute cake!

That is a way cute cake I told my friend I ould decorate her DD bday cakes one party is Sat and she told me I could do whatever I want. Did you make it out of the BB?

Jennie4PC said:
That is a way cute cake I told my friend I ould decorate her DD bday cakes one party is Sat and she told me I could do whatever I want. Did you make it out of the BB?

I used a mix and used the round cake pans. It takes one of the round cakes for it.

You cut the cake in half, and then cut a notch in the top to insert the ears. You use the notch that you cut out for the tale. I decorated with the White Fluffy Icing. You put icing in between the layers to hold them together. Then you put coconut on it to make it look more fluffy. I used black jelly beans for the eyes and pink for the nose. I bought the bunny ears from the dollar store and cut them off the head band to put on it. I dyed coconut green for the grass.

You could do two cakes for the birthday party if you do not think one would be enough.

my youngest always insisted on parties for everyone. we once got home from vacation on DH's birthday, well DH was tired from driving all day so he fell asleep
my DS insisted that we have a surprise party for him. So out to the store we went to get some decorations, presents, etc.--got back home, decorated the living room (DH was sleeping right there on the couch!) with streamers and balloons and wrapped presents. We actually had to wake him up because DS was getting tired of waiting for him to wake up! Too bad we didn't video the set up--I was standing on the arm of the couch to reach to put up the streamers and balloons and he slept right through the entire thing.

Jennifer....adorable cake! I love it!

Love it! SOOOOOOOOO TALENTED!!

Jennifer - that's awesome!!!!

Oh that is so cute Jennifer, good job.

Jennifer!!! That is AWESOME!! Great Job.....:chef:

Related to How Can a Bunny Rabbit Cake Make a Birthday Special?

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Easy & Simple Bunny Rabbit Cake?

The ingredients for the Easy & Simple Bunny Rabbit Cake include cake mix, eggs, oil, water, frosting, and decorations such as candy and sprinkles.

2. Can I use a different type of cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix you prefer. The instructions on the cake mix box may vary, so be sure to follow the instructions for the specific mix you are using.

3. How do I assemble the bunny rabbit shape for the cake?

To assemble the bunny rabbit shape, you will need to bake two round cakes and cut one into ears and a bow tie. You can then arrange the pieces on top of the other round cake to create the bunny shape.

4. Can I make this cake ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this cake ahead of time. The cake can be baked and assembled up to a day in advance. Keep it covered and refrigerated until ready to serve.

5. Can I use store-bought frosting for this recipe?

Yes, you can use store-bought frosting for this recipe. However, if you would like to make your own frosting, we recommend using a buttercream frosting for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
peichef
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies