• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Watched the Newest Harry Potter Movie?

In summary, the release date for "the Newest Harry Potter Movie" has not been officially announced yet, but it is expected to be released in late 2022 or early 2023. The cast has not been confirmed, but it is speculated that new actors will portray the main characters. The plot has not been revealed and it is unknown if it will be based on the original books or feature a new storyline. There is also no confirmation of any returning characters from the original series, but there is speculation of possible cameos. The format of the release is also unknown, but it is likely that the film will be available in both traditional and 3D formats, possibly in IMAX as well.
vtchef
Has anyone seen this movie yet? Do you remember how long it was? Thank you

It was awesome and I think it was about 2 hours long. I just looked it up on moviefone.com and it is 138 minutes (2 hrs and 18 mins).

Enjoy!

Thank you, I called the movie theatre, but only got a recording, we are going to go today but have to be somewhere by 4:30, wasn't sure if we would have enough time.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU

this movie is fabulous! Best special effects of all the movies! The movies are not as great as the books but when seeing the special effects it is awesome, because my mind doesn't give me that much special effects when I'm reading!;) :D

I am so bad we went to see the movie and I fell asleep :grumpy: It was after such a long day though we had been constantly going and doing stuff to get ready for my daughters 1st birthday.:mad:

It was better done than Goblet and even uses some John Williams music. The story was cut considerably to make it fit into the time alloted.

It was great! I think it was just over 2 hours long, but can't remember. You'll love it!

LOVED it!!!!!

I can't wait to see the movie... but I will be waiting till it comes out on DVD... that way I can watch it in the comfort of my own home;)

Related to Have You Watched the Newest Harry Potter Movie?

1. When will "the Newest Harry Potter Movie" be released?

The release date for "the Newest Harry Potter Movie" has not been officially announced yet. However, based on previous release dates for the franchise, it is expected to be released in late 2022 or early 2023.

2. Who will be playing the main characters in "the Newest Harry Potter Movie"?

There is currently no confirmed cast for "the Newest Harry Potter Movie." However, it is speculated that the main characters will be portrayed by new actors, as the story is set several years after the original series.

3. Will "the Newest Harry Potter Movie" be based on the original books or a new storyline?

The plot for "the Newest Harry Potter Movie" has not been revealed yet. It is unknown if it will be based on the original books or if it will feature a new storyline. Fans will have to wait for official announcements from the studio.

4. Will there be any returning characters from the original series in "the Newest Harry Potter Movie"?

There is no confirmation if any characters from the original series will make an appearance in "the Newest Harry Potter Movie." However, there is speculation that some characters may have cameos or play smaller roles in the new film.

5. Will "the Newest Harry Potter Movie" be released in 3D or IMAX?

There is no official announcement yet on the format of the release for "the Newest Harry Potter Movie." However, it is likely that the film will be released in both traditional and 3D formats, and possibly in IMAX theaters as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • mrssyvo
  • General Chat
Replies