• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Have to Share With Someone Who Will Be Excited for Me!

In summary, Jenni is attracting a lot of leads due to the economy and people's willingness to get shows on their calendars before their grand openings. She is also following the advice of her director and starting doing " getting a lot of people to the grand openings."
I am signing number 5 for the month this afternoon.. #9 for the year.. and best part is almost all of them are excited and working.. wahoooo!!! Big huge sigh. I had a lot last year that were return consultant who never did anything the 1st or 2nd time and people who FREAKED out and never did anything.

have a wonderful day!:woohoo:

Congratulaitions, Jenni!!!! Way to work your business!:happyforyou:

Wahoo!! How awesome!! You rock!! :party::happyforyou:

WooHoo!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Congratulations girl! :D

Woot woot!!! Go rock star!!!! That's fantastic. Even better that they're going to be a productive part of your team!!

pcjenni said:
I am signing number 5 for the month this afternoon.. #9 for the year.. and best part is almost all of them are excited and working.. wahoooo!!! Big huge sigh. I had a lot last year that were return consultant who never did anything the 1st or 2nd time and people who FREAKED out and never did anything.

have a wonderful day!:woohoo:

So share!! What changed that now you are attracting this kind of leads vs last year? :clap:

I think the economy has tanked even more in my area Beth. Gas prices reached 4.65 a gallon. My personal business has dropped by 50% over the past 4 months. I have had 27 cancellations since December. People are freaking out. I had 2 people in the past 2 months come out of the woodwork from over a year ago to talk about the business and sign. Others have been from shows. Last year people were freaking out too, just in a different way. They would sign and then schedule their grand opening. FREAK out about how much they had going on, trying to juggle multiple jobs, kids etc and cancel their grand opening. Now this group is be proactive about getting shows on their calendars before their grand opening. Getting a lot of people to the grand openings. Sick and tired of being sick and tired I guess

pcjenni said:
I think the economy has tanked even more in my area Beth. Gas prices reached 4.65 a gallon. My personal business has dropped by 50% over the past 4 months. I have had 27 cancellations since December. People are freaking out. I had 2 people in the past 2 months come out of the woodwork from over a year ago to talk about the business and sign. Others have been from shows. Last year people were freaking out too, just in a different way. They would sign and then schedule their grand opening. FREAK out about how much they had going on, trying to juggle multiple jobs, kids etc and cancel their grand opening. Now this group is be proactive about getting shows on their calendars before their grand opening. Getting a lot of people to the grand openings. Sick and tired of being sick and tired I guess

Wow! Our gas is hovering from $3.98 to $4.09 and we are complaining. You are achieving so much, Jenni even in the stinky economy so that says all good things about what you are doing!!:party:

pcjenni said:

So my take away is to get them to get those shows on the calendar before anything else and back to that list of 100 ("getting a lot of people to the grand openings"). Hmmm... I had to have 6 shows before we ordered my kit.... Back to basics. It works. THANKS!

bethcooks4u said:
So my take away is to get them to get those shows on the calendar before anything else and back to that list of 100 ("getting a lot of people to the grand openings"). Hmmm... I had to have 6 shows before we ordered my kit.... Back to basics. It works. THANKS!

My director and I have started doing this too. We just decided that we were tired of signing people who fizzle out almost immediately. I had a girl fill out her agreement 10 days ago, and she has been working since then to fill her calendar for April and May. (I did order a paperwork kit for her though) We are actually signing her up today so that she has her products in time to practice for her Grand Opening show next Tuesday. I believe this is how I will be doing it from now on. No more signing them quickly for a deal - but making sure that before they sign, I KNOW that they have a great chance of success.

bethcooks4u said:

And we focused on reaching $1250 as well!

Chefbeckyd said:
My director and I have started doing this too. We just decided that we were tired of signing people who fizzle out almost immediately. I had a girl fill out her agreement 10 days ago, and she has been working since then to fill her calendar for April and May. (I did order a paperwork kit for her though) We are actually signing her up today so that she has her products in time to practice for her Grand Opening show next Tuesday. I believe this is how I will be doing it from now on. No more signing them quickly for a deal - but making sure that before they sign, I KNOW that they have a great chance of success.

Love this. We have someone deep in my downline purchasing kits for people and although she does sign people, I don't see them as being big producers and sometimes they do not produce at all.

baychef said:
Love this. We have someone deep in my downline purchasing kits for people and although she does sign people, I don't see them as being big producers and sometimes they do not produce at all.

Have you called her out on it Ann... in a nice way....like offered her some ideas on how to get them qualified "So X, it is awesome that you have signed so many people. Did you know if you do XX with them you can promote to TL. It means XXXX for you when they qualify and YYYY for them. Plus when you promote you get XXXX overrides, HO leads" etc.

Related to Have to Share With Someone Who Will Be Excited for Me!

What is "Have to Share With Someone Who Will Be Excited for Me!"?

"Have to Share With Someone Who Will Be Excited for Me!" is a phrase or expression used to convey the feeling of wanting to share good news or exciting news with someone who will genuinely be happy and enthusiastic about it.

Why do people use this phrase?

People use this phrase because they want to share their joy and excitement with someone who will understand and appreciate their achievements or good news. It expresses the desire for genuine support and enthusiasm from a loved one or friend.

What does this phrase imply about the person using it?

This phrase implies that the person using it values the support and excitement of others and wants to share their happiness with someone who will truly be happy for them. It also suggests that the person may have achieved something significant or has exciting news to share.

Can this phrase be used in any situation?

Yes, this phrase can be used in any situation where someone has good news or an achievement to share with someone who will be genuinely excited for them. It can be used in personal or professional contexts.

Why is it important to have someone to share good news with?

Having someone to share good news with is important because it allows us to share our joy and excitement with someone who understands and supports us. It also helps to strengthen relationships and create a sense of connection and happiness in our lives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • Sheila