• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Nancy's Paper, Envelopes, and More

In summary, we offer a variety of high-quality paper options for printing invitations, flyers, and other materials, including glossy, matte, textured, metallic, vellum, and cardstock. We also provide custom-sized envelopes for an additional fee, in various colors and with the option to print a return address or custom design. Our professional printing services include both black and white and color printing, with different paper options available. Bulk ordering is also available for businesses and organizations, and we offer eco-friendly paper and envelopes made from recycled materials.
jbarnhill
Silver Member
I have some supplies that I had gotten from Nancy's a long time ago (okay maybe like a year or so ago) that I would like to sell. However I don't remember what I paid for the stuff so I guess if you would like to make me an offer on the stuff that would be great. I would like to get rid of everything as a set.

2 packages of post-it pads. Each pack includes 3 pads with 25 sheets to each pad

3 package of stickers that say "success is only 40 invitations away!" I am not sure how many sheets are in a package but there are 24 stickers on a page

1 package of stickers that says "the pampered chef" and has strawberries on them and and a red and white border around them.

1 package of paper that is the size of a half sheet of regular paper that has a red and white checkered border and a picture of a round stone, square stone, and mini serving spatula in the bottom left corner. I am not sure how many sheets are in this pack but it has never been open.

1 package of paper that is regular sized paper that has a red and white checkered border and in a picture of the round stone, a pot, and some fruit in the bottom left corner.

1 package of business cards that are white with the square baker and mini serving spatula in the bottom left corner. i am not sure how many pieces of paper are in a package but there are ten cards on a page.

1 box of 100 envelopes that are 14.5 cm x 11 cm

2 boxes of 50 envelopes that are 24 cm x 10.5 cm

If anyone knows how many pieces of paper are in a package and could tell me that would be great.

Thanks
JoLynn

Related to Fs: Nancy's Paper, Envelopes, and More

1. What types of paper do you offer for printing invitations, flyers, and other materials?

We offer a variety of high-quality paper options, including glossy, matte, and textured finishes. We also have specialty papers such as metallic, vellum, and cardstock available.

2. Can I order custom-sized envelopes for my invitations or cards?

Yes, we offer custom-sized envelopes for an additional fee. Our envelopes come in a variety of colors and can be printed with your return address and/or custom design.

3. Do you offer printing services for my invitations or flyers?

Yes, we offer professional printing services for your convenience. You can choose from black and white or color printing, and we have different paper options to choose from as well.

4. Can I order blank paper and envelopes in bulk for my business?

Absolutely! We have bulk ordering options available for businesses and organizations. Please contact us for more information and pricing.

5. Are your paper and envelopes environmentally friendly?

Yes, we are committed to sustainability and offer a selection of eco-friendly paper and envelopes made from recycled materials. Look for the green leaf symbol on our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefhelen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • Candi_f