• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

for theLittle Santa Doubters.....

In summary, "For the Little Santa Doubters" is a collection of safe and festive kitchen tools, recipes, and activities designed for kids who may be questioning the existence of Santa Claus. These products can also be used for other holidays and are available in bundles and sets. Allergen warnings should be taken into consideration before using any of the products.
amy07
a friend sent me this website, Capture The Magic
I haven't done it yet but it looks pretty neat!

That's really cool!

That's neat! My 9yo is starting to question things...Santa, tooth fairy, etc

My 9 yr. old son lost a tooth a couple of months ago and looked me in the eye and said "Mom don't lie to me.....are you the Tooth Fairy?" WHAT else can you say!!?!? Over the course of the next couple of days he asked the same about the E. Bunny and Santa too. Broke my heart!!

This is really neat! Thank you for sharing!

That is so cool. I am going to have to try it out.

my 11 year old twins still whole-heartedly believe in Santa...well, actually I think my 18 year old daughter still does, too LOL
She is my "biggest kid" of them all. I think it has helped that I have 5 kids and they older ones help to keep it going for the younger ones...I am definitely going to do this this year, after I get all the presents under the tree..I am gong to take a picture and then put this together and somehow have it come in the mail the next week so it looks like santa sent it...they will freak...
Merry Christmas to everyone

Related to for theLittle Santa Doubters.....

1) What is "for the Little Santa Doubters"?

"For the Little Santa Doubters" is a collection of products designed specifically for kids who may be questioning the existence of Santa Claus. It includes fun and festive kitchen tools and accessories, as well as recipes and activities to help keep the magic of Santa alive for children.

2) Are the products in "for the Little Santa Doubters" safe for kids to use?

Yes, all of the products in this collection are safe for kids to use with adult supervision. They are made with high-quality materials and meet all safety standards. We also have a variety of products that do not involve sharp objects, such as cookie cutters and mixing bowls.

3) Can these products be used for other holidays besides Christmas?

While these products were designed with Christmas in mind, they can certainly be used for other holidays as well. The cookie cutters, for example, can be used for any holiday or special occasion. The recipes and activities can also be adapted for different holidays or celebrations.

4) Are there any allergen warnings for the products in this collection?

We always take allergies very seriously at Pampered Chef. While our products do not contain any allergens themselves, they are made in facilities that may also process allergens. Therefore, we recommend always checking the ingredient list and consulting with the child's parents before using any of our products.

5) Can I purchase "for the Little Santa Doubters" products in a bundle or set?

Yes, we offer a few different bundles and sets that include a variety of products from the "for the Little Santa Doubters" collection. These are great options for families who want to fully embrace the magic of Santa with their children. You can find these bundles and sets on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • kaseydee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies