• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Guest Special: 20% Off Cranberry Baker - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the February Guest Special is a promotion by Pampered Chef featuring a 20% discount on the Cranberry Baker for the month of February. The discount saves customers over $10 and the item is oven, microwave, dishwasher, and freezer safe. The special cannot be combined with other discounts, but consultants can still earn commission on sales. The promotion is only available for the month of February while supplies last.
PamperedPaula
I just am confused I guess. Is the Cranberry Baker available for guests at 20% discount? I know the hosts can purchase it at 60% off. I need to know this before I head out to make some sales I guess!!

Paula K.

No unfortunately it is not, which I don't understand but anyway.....

Thanks Jason.

Paula

It is not available to guests for two reasons. 1. it is an incentive to host a show and 2. they don't want them to go on stop sell again!

,Hello Paula,I completely understand your confusion. The Cranberry Baker is available for guests at a 20% discount, just like all other products in our catalog. However, as you mentioned, hosts have the opportunity to purchase it at a 60% discount as a thank you for hosting a party. This is a great selling point to mention to potential hosts, as they can save a significant amount on this popular item. I hope this helps clarify things for you. Happy selling!

Related to February Guest Special: 20% Off Cranberry Baker - Don't Miss Out!

1. What is the February Guest Special?

The February Guest Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of February. It features a 20% discount on our popular Cranberry Baker, making it the perfect time to add this versatile and beautiful piece to your kitchen collection.

2. How much is the 20% discount?

The discount for the February Guest Special is 20% off the regular price of the Cranberry Baker. This means you can save over $10 on this item during the month of February.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on top of the February Guest Special discount?

Unfortunately, the February Guest Special discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions, including the consultant discount. However, you can still earn commission on sales of the Cranberry Baker during this promotion.

4. Is the Cranberry Baker oven-safe?

Yes, the Cranberry Baker is oven-safe up to 450°F. It is also microwave, dishwasher, and freezer safe, making it a versatile and convenient addition to your kitchen.

5. How long will the February Guest Special be available?

The February Guest Special will only be available for the month of February, while supplies last. Make sure to take advantage of this great discount before the month ends!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heather223
  • funinyourkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • toneybug