• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discovering How to Add Smiley Faces Without Quoting - A Lightbulb Moment!"

In summary, the author discovered how to get the smily faces in a post by scrolling down to the "advanced" area and typing in text.
nikkijo
So I was just replying to a post and I just now figured out how to get the smily faces in it. I had thought the only way to this was to quote someone. I just now saw the advanced button at the bottom of the area to type in text. Know what happened when I clicked on it? Viola! The smily faces magically appeared!

It's nice to know that the lightbulb does still come on once in a while :rolleyes:

LMAO!!! Nikki, you're a stitch!! I would have told you if you would have asked, silly girl!!

:) :eek: :rolleyes: :) :eek: :rolleyes: :) :eek: :rolleyes:
You are too funny!

Kelly, love all the smileys in your post!!! Good example! Nikki, thanks for the laugh!

Anytime...that's what I'm here for:cool:

You're here for more than a laugh....you know that! (You did notice that I don't use the smileys very often!!! You're on early today! home for the day already?

Heres another one...when you are in advanced you can scroll down and read the previous post....wow I've been on here since march...can't believe I just found this out today:eek:

:rolleyes: HAHAH that is too funny!!! :)

Sometimes these things should come with an instruction manual!

nikkijo said:
So I was just replying to a post and I just now figured out how to get the smily faces in it. I had thought the only way to this was to quote someone. I just now saw the advanced button at the bottom of the area to type in text. Know what happened when I clicked on it? Viola! The smily faces magically appeared!

It's nice to know that the lightbulb does still come on once in a while :rolleyes:
It took me a while to figure that one out too!

bounce.gif

or you could be very clever
shuffle.gif
and have a program that keeps all your smilieshttp://www.nurture-sustain-love.com/html/emoticons/nsl_whistling.gif so you can use them at your other message boards http://www.nurture-sustain-love.com/html/emoticons/nsl_neener.gif

happydance.gif
rofl2.gif
woohoo.gif

my personal fave, I could have used this one today! LOL
catfight.gif

Jessica, I love the one you said is your personal fave..I could use that one every day!

:rolleyes: :mad:

pcchris said:
You're here for more than a laugh....you know that! (You did notice that I don't use the smileys very often!!! You're on early today! home for the day already?

Yeah..Tuesdays and Thursdays I'm home around noon...I was working on writing a paper...but my darn laptop has Internet access...so I am soooo easily distracted http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/innocent0009.gif

Related to Discovering How to Add Smiley Faces Without Quoting - A Lightbulb Moment!"

What is "Discovering How to Add Smiley Faces Without Quoting - A Lightbulb Moment!"?

"Discovering How to Add Smiley Faces Without Quoting - A Lightbulb Moment!" is a Pampered Chef workshop that teaches you how to add fun and creative smiley faces to your cooking and baking creations without the need for traditional quotation marks.

Who can attend this workshop?

This workshop is open to anyone who is interested in learning new techniques and adding a touch of personality to their cooking and baking. It is perfect for Pampered Chef consultants, customers, and anyone who loves to cook and bake.

Do I need any special tools or equipment for this workshop?

No, you do not need any special tools or equipment. We will be using everyday kitchen items to create our smiley faces, making it easy and accessible for everyone.

Will I be able to use these techniques on all types of food?

Yes, the techniques taught in this workshop can be used on a wide variety of food, including baked goods, fruits, vegetables, and more. You will be able to add smiley faces to any dish you can imagine!

How can I sign up for this workshop?

You can sign up for this workshop through your local Pampered Chef consultant or by checking the workshop schedule on our website. Don't miss out on this fun and informative workshop!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • vanscootin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jean DeVries