• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Beauty of Stoneware at My Show - Seasoning Tips and More!

In summary, this guest said that if the stones get yucky, just run them through the oven when you do the automatic oven cleaner. This is something that other guests thought was crazy, and there have been several houses around in the area that have burned down from doing this. I would definitely advise against this.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I am talking all about stoneware ok....how the "uglier it gets, the better".....I passed around my super-seasoned small barpan which I always do for them to see and feel. This guest pops up with how if they get all yucky like that, just run it through your oven when you do the automatic oven cleaner. OMG...I immediately stopped her and laughed and talked about how we want them seasoned and other guests did too.
She bought a 12 cup muffin stone anyway and is still going to run it thru her stove to clean it she said. She likes them looking brand new and she said it will do that! All her stones look brand spanking new! I told her that she might be making her warranty void... she didnt care! Some people just dont get it!

Just another story from one of my shows...seems to be a good one every week lately! I dont know where these people come from!

I think I read that "tip" here somewhere. That is funny though, I would never do that or suggest that for a stone. However we all have something or some tip that every one else thinks you crazy for using.

I even have one some of the fellow cheffer think I crazy for it too.

That can cause your stone to break. I read that some where on here. Also, there have been several houses around in my area that have burned down from doing the self cleaning oven. I would definitely advise against that!!!

BTW, I have one lady who comes to my shows, always orders stones but refuses to use the stones wtihout parchment paper...she is scared of e-coli, and salmonela(spelling?) She says that water doesn't clean it good enough for her.

Oh and the same lady and her friend started making nasty jokes about the BBQ Basting Bottle - lol - how their husbands would get a kick out of it and how it is probably one of the most versatile new products PC has come out with - in and out of the kitchen!!!
They were a hoot, I couldnt help but laugh. One bought a bottle. I did not ask what she is gonna use it for. :eek:

I can't not believe that this lady is going to run her stone through the self cleaning oven, it will probably wreck it. I had a freind tell me that her friends husband works for some company that can tell where bacteria and so his wife sent him a stone and a metal pan and the stone had less bacteria on it. I don't think that people realize that soap doesn't clean it is just a thing that breaks food and particles away making it easier to clean.

Related to Discover the Beauty of Stoneware at My Show - Seasoning Tips and More!

What is "atMy Show Tonite....omg"?

"atMy Show Tonite....omg" is a virtual party hosted by Pampered Chef, where you can shop for kitchen tools and gadgets, learn new recipes, and connect with friends and family from the comfort of your own home.

How do I join "atMy Show Tonite....omg"?

To join the party, you will need to receive an invitation from a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also contact your consultant directly to request an invitation.

Do I need to have a Pampered Chef account to attend "atMy Show Tonite....omg"?

No, you do not need a Pampered Chef account to attend the virtual party. However, creating an account will make the shopping process easier and allow you to save your favorite recipes and products.

What can I expect from "atMy Show Tonite....omg"?

During the party, you will be able to shop for Pampered Chef products, watch cooking demonstrations, ask questions, and interact with other guests. There may also be special offers and discounts available.

Can I still earn host rewards by attending "atMy Show Tonite....omg"?

Yes, you can earn host rewards by attending the virtual party and placing an order. Your consultant will provide more information about the host rewards program and how you can earn them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheNewMrsRue
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TheNewMrsRue
  • rchamelin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • koima