• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did CN arrive earlier than expected this month?

In summary, the October CN arrived early for some people and the mail service is trying to fix the problem.
sandilou
Silver Member
WOW! I about danced up the driveway when I saw, much to my surprise, the October CN in my mailbox! I usually don't get it untilo 22-23 of the month. I hope is not a fluke!

Sandi

I got mine today too. even earlier than last month, which was 1-2 weeks earlier than normal.Maybe they finally got the message!

My mail has been on hold because of an extended vacation and, while I am back home, I don't have it scheduled to start up and have everything delivered until Thursday. Here's hoping mine is there when that huge pile of junk mail and bills come on Thursday - I could use a bright spot before going through all the rest of that stuff.

Wow! Me too!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup::love:

I had the same reaction when my husband came into the house with the mail I looked at him and he handed me the newsletter and I kissed him I was so happy to see it in my mail so early lol...needless to say I think my husband hopes it comes this early every month lol

From Jean Jonas's lips to my ears (and 61 other sets of ears) - they have upped the deadlines and are having the distributor get them out sooner b/c of the delays with the postal service. She addressed this issue when she spoke to us at New Director Academy 2 weeks ago. WAHOO!

Got mine 2 days ago! WAHOO! Much nicer to get it on time for a change.

Came home today and saw a magazine on the table ... it said something about the "secret of our success" and I got a little excited.

Sadly, however ... it was the alumni magazine for my alma mater! :)

i got mine early too! the earliest i've ever gotten it! my husband was shocked at my reaction also. lol.

I received mine 10/6 instead of it's usual arrival about 10 days to two weeks later than that, and was TOTALLY AMAZED, and THRILLED. I've heard from several postal people that the problem was not their fault--the distribute as soon as it arrives; however, I'm just thrilled to receive them earlier and to be able to act upon some of the offers in a timely manner now!! WOO HOOO!!!!

Nothing yet in Cleveland Ohio....Would be nice to have by the weekend..and keeping my fingers crossed.:p

Still no Consultant News in Ohio. BOOOOO....will be calling HO on Monday:thumbdown:

Just got mine yesterday ;)

Mine arrived in Japan on the 7th! I was shocked!!! I never receive them in the same month, it's usually 3-6 weeks after the end of the month.

Yeah, CN runs close to my house, too.

Attachments

• IMG_9225.jpg
    IMG_9225.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 342

Related to Did CN arrive earlier than expected this month?

1. What is "Cn Is Here!!"?

"Cn Is Here!!" is a new line of products from Pampered Chef that focuses on providing convenient and healthy meal solutions for busy individuals and families.

2. What types of products are included in "Cn Is Here!!"?

The "Cn Is Here!!" line includes a variety of cooking tools, meal kits, and pantry staples that make it easier to prepare delicious and nutritious meals at home.

3. Are the "Cn Is Here!!" products available for purchase now?

Yes, the "Cn Is Here!!" products are currently available for purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website.

4. Can I use my existing Pampered Chef products with "Cn Is Here!!"?

Yes, many of the "Cn Is Here!!" products are designed to work seamlessly with existing Pampered Chef tools and cookware.

5. Are there any special offers or deals for "Cn Is Here!!" products?

Yes, we often have promotions and discounts available for "Cn Is Here!!" products. Be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JillianAnthony
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kathijenkins
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies