• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Anyone See That the Parchment Paper Is on B.o.? How Odd!

In summary, the conversation is about the parchment paper being on backorder and the oddness of it since it is not a frequently ordered product. One person shares a funny story about their dog eating the parchment paper and another mentions how many consultants sell it with the large sheet pans. Overall, the group seems to really like and use the parchment paper.
chefsteph07
Did anyone see that the parchment paper is on B.O.? How odd!

Re: backorderthat is rather odd.....not something I would ever think about being on backorder!

Re: backorderis that still in the catalog?!?!?

guess you can tell I don't sell it!

Re: backorderLOL
I know, I think I've sold about 5 in the last 5 yrs! That's why I thought it was strange w/ the bo status!

Re: backorder
chefsteph07 said:
LOL
I know, I think I've sold about 5 in the last 5 yrs! That's why I thought it was strange w/ the bo status!

maybe they only keep like 10 of them in stock since no one buys it. :)

leftymac said:
maybe they only keep like 10 of them in stock since no one buys it. :)

Now that's funny

Kinda like the tiles napkins?

Re: backorderi had someone order to a PO Box - & i didnt catch it and submitted the show. so when HO called to get a new address, i told them to ship it to me & i would get the order to the guest (i know her on a personal level also). so the order got to my house & i had it sitting on my counter. i left the room, came back, and my DOG HAD EATEN THE PARCHMENT PAPER! so i had to order another roll for this person and now its on backorder!

lesson of the day - make sure you check the addresses before submitting the show!

Re: backorderHow bizarre!

chefsteph07 said:
Now that's funny

Kinda like the tiles napkins?

Those were silly? Who's gonna buy paper products from PC?

Re: backorderI think a lot of consultants have been cross selling the parchment paper with the large sheet pans since lots of the recipes suggest using it. JMO

thecougchef said:
i had someone order to a PO Box - & i didnt catch it and submitted the show. so when HO called to get a new address, i told them to ship it to me & i would get the order to the guest (i know her on a personal level also). so the order got to my house & i had it sitting on my counter. i left the room, came back, and my DOG HAD EATEN THE PARCHMENT PAPER! so i had to order another roll for this person and now its on backorder!

lesson of the day - make sure you check the addresses before submitting the show!

Doesn't that just figure?

Re: backorderI love the Parchment Paper! I use it on everything!!! I placed an order for it today and it didn't tell me it was on back order.

Related to Did Anyone See That the Parchment Paper Is on B.o.? How Odd!

1. What is B.o. and why is it odd that the parchment paper is on it?

B.o. stands for body odor. It is odd because parchment paper is typically used for baking or cooking and has no relation to body odor.

2. Did anyone accidentally place the parchment paper on B.o. or was it intentional?

It is not clear whether the placement of the parchment paper on B.o. was accidental or intentional. However, it is important to always practice proper hygiene and avoid cross-contamination in the kitchen.

3. Will the parchment paper affect the food or cause it to smell like B.o.?

It is unlikely that the parchment paper will affect the food or cause it to smell like B.o. Parchment paper is designed to be heat-resistant and non-stick, so it should not transfer any smells to the food.

4. How can I prevent situations like this from happening in the future?

To prevent accidental placement of parchment paper on B.o., it is important to always keep the kitchen clean and organized. Designate separate areas for food preparation and personal hygiene items. Also, make sure to label or store parchment paper in a separate location from other items.

5. Should I throw away the parchment paper or can I still use it?

If the parchment paper has not come into direct contact with B.o., it is safe to still use it for baking or cooking. However, if there is any suspicion of contamination, it is best to discard the parchment paper and use a new sheet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD