• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Anyone See 'Kelsey & Kevin: The Movie' Yet?

In summary, "Kelsey & Kevin: The Movie" is a romantic comedy about a couple overcoming challenges in their relationship. It can be watched on various streaming platforms and stars popular actors like Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Evans. The movie is rated PG-13 and is not based on a true story.
chefmeg
Gold Member
Did anyone go see this yet?

I have a day to myself to morrow and thought I might treat myself to this~have heard many intervies with Kelsey Grammer and Kevin Farley and it sounds hysterical!

I've heard that it's a parody of Michael Moore.....which I find interesting. How do you parody a parody?

It also parodies Rosie O'Donnell. Looks pretty funny to me. My dh and I would like to go see it, soon.

An American Carol

No, it doesn't parody Michael Moore, it skewers him. It's a retelling of A Christmas Carol with Kevin Farley playing Michael Moore as the Scrooge character.

DH and I would like to see this! :)

Is it uber-political or will anyone find it funny?

Well, anyone who thinks Michael Moore is the greatest filmmaker since Cecil B. DeMille isn't going to like it at all.

Trace Adkins is in this -- is he good?

I do know someone who really liked his latest film .... however, the same person has a sense of humor and (probably) believes that Moore should be willing to laugh at himself!

I understand that Moore was NOT impressed with this film, but for me, that is the best reason to go see it!

Well, I wasn't impressed with his movies, either or his appearances on t.v.

Related to Did Anyone See 'Kelsey & Kevin: The Movie' Yet?

1. What is "Kelsey & Kevin: The Movie" about?

"Kelsey & Kevin: The Movie" is a romantic comedy about a couple who must navigate their differences and work through challenges to make their relationship work.

2. Where can I watch "Kelsey & Kevin: The Movie"?

The movie can be watched on various streaming platforms such as Amazon Prime, Hulu, and Netflix.

3. Who stars in "Kelsey & Kevin: The Movie"?

The movie stars popular actors such as Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Evans.

4. Is "Kelsey & Kevin: The Movie" appropriate for all ages?

The movie is rated PG-13 for some mild language and romantic content, so parental guidance is suggested for younger viewers.

5. Is "Kelsey & Kevin: The Movie" based on a true story?

No, the movie is a work of fiction and not based on a true story.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
PChefAbey
  • mrssyvo
  • General Chat