• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Tips for Connecting with Busy Moms on Your Son's T-Ball Team

In summary, when approaching potential customers for Pampered Chef products, it's important to be genuine and confident. Introduce yourself and explain what Pampered Chef is all about, and offer to provide more information or do a demonstration. When approaching friends or family members, be honest about your passion for the products and offer to help them plan and host a party. For those who have never heard of Pampered Chef before, use the opportunity to introduce them to our products and explain how they can improve their cooking experience. When approaching potential customers at events, be friendly and offer to show them our products or provide more information about hosting a party or becoming a consultant. And most importantly, always be respectful and understanding, and don't be pushy or
pampchef.angel
I need a creative approach to the moms of my son's t-ball team. Things are always very hectic when we are all together and I don't really have a chance to talk to them one on one or even really make any kind of announcement. I really think that several of them would be interested - especially now in getting ready for the holidays. I know they are all just as busy as me!!:D

Well, if its to book shows, what I have done is have my catalog and "look" thru it at the games - its a sure attention getter -

Yeah I guess it would have been helpful to mention that I am trying to approach them to book shows :) That's a great idea. I also thought about leaving an old catalog or two behind by "accident"

Wear a logo shirt to the game! ;)

Most of the time my sons tball team has to be at the games 30 minutes early. This is when I make my approach. I always take a catalog with me and just have it sitting there. It sparks interest.

Sheila said:
Wear a logo shirt to the game! ;)

Awesome idea - just need to buy one :blushing:

Related to Creative Tips for Connecting with Busy Moms on Your Son's T-Ball Team

1. How do I approach a potential customer for Pampered Chef products?

Approaching potential customers for Pampered Chef products can be intimidating, but it's important to remember that you are offering a valuable product that can improve their cooking experience. Start by introducing yourself and explaining what Pampered Chef is all about. You can then ask if they would be interested in learning more about our products or hosting a party.

2. What is the best way to approach a friend or family member about hosting a Pampered Chef party?

The best way to approach a friend or family member about hosting a Pampered Chef party is to be genuine and honest. Let them know that you are passionate about these products and would love for them to experience them firsthand. Offer to help them plan and host the party, and remind them of the amazing rewards they can earn as a host.

3. How do I approach someone who has never heard of Pampered Chef before?

Approaching someone who has never heard of Pampered Chef before can be a great opportunity to introduce them to our products. Start by explaining what Pampered Chef is all about and how our products can make their cooking experience easier and more enjoyable. You can also offer to do a demonstration or provide them with a catalog to browse through.

4. What should I say when approaching a potential customer at a Pampered Chef event or trade show?

When approaching a potential customer at a Pampered Chef event or trade show, it's important to be friendly and approachable. Start by introducing yourself and explaining what Pampered Chef is all about. You can then offer to show them some of our products or provide them with more information about hosting a party or becoming a consultant.

5. How can I approach someone without being pushy or aggressive?

Approaching someone without being pushy or aggressive is all about being respectful and understanding. Remember that not everyone will be interested in our products, and that's okay. Start by introducing yourself and offering to answer any questions they may have. If they seem hesitant, thank them for their time and move on to the next person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hperschnick
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
missyciccolella
  • speedychef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
speedychef
  • esavvymom