• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Carrie Underwood and Travis Stork

In summary, Carrie Underwood is a famous country singer and actress while Travis Stork is a physician and TV personality. They are not married and have never dated, but they share a hometown and alma mater. They have not collaborated on any projects, but have both been involved in charitable causes in Nashville.
jrstephens
I LOVED Travis on the Bachelor!

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/carrie-underwood-steps-out-with-bachelor-travis-stork/14820?nc

I've seen several things about these two lately. They'd have BEAUTIFUL babies -lol.

oh hes cuuuuuuuute.
they would have really adorable babies.

That would be great!! I just love Carrie and wish she would find a great guy to be with.

I love them both:) They are just precious. I wish them the best!

Related to Carrie Underwood and Travis Stork

1. Who is Carrie Underwood and Travis Stork?

Carrie Underwood is a famous country singer and actress, known for winning the fourth season of American Idol and releasing hit songs such as "Before He Cheats" and "Cry Pretty." Travis Stork is a physician and TV personality, best known for appearing on the reality show The Bachelor and hosting the medical talk show The Doctors.

2. Are Carrie Underwood and Travis Stork married?

No, they are not married. Carrie Underwood is married to retired NHL player Mike Fisher, while Travis Stork is married to pediatrician Charlotte Brown.

3. How do Carrie Underwood and Travis Stork know each other?

They were both born and raised in Nashville, Tennessee and attended the same high school, but they did not know each other personally. They also both attended the University of Virginia, but at different times.

4. Did Carrie Underwood and Travis Stork ever date?

No, they have never dated. They have only been acquaintances through their shared hometown and college.

5. Have Carrie Underwood and Travis Stork ever collaborated on a project together?

No, they have not collaborated on any projects together. However, they have both been involved in various charitable causes and events in their hometown of Nashville.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
thecougchef
Replies
Views
thecougchef