• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can anyone share the supply order form from consultant corner in Word format?

In summary, for a successful Pampered Chef party, you will need a variety of kitchen tools and equipment, basic pantry staples, and enough supplies for 10-15 guests. As a consultant, you are responsible for providing the supplies, but guests may choose to bring their own. The supply list can be customized to fit the chosen recipes, and substitutions can be made if necessary. The main goal is to have fun and enjoy the cooking experience with your guests.
Braedensmom
My computer is down and I have to use another laptop that does not have PDF..does anyone have the supply order form from consultant corner in word or that covert it to word?
Thanks in advance

Is there some reason you can't download the free version to read the pdf on that computer?

ITs my ex husbands- he'll throw a shit fit if I download anything

Do you need the whole thing, it is 7 pages, or just the part you send in?

Braedensmom said:
Totally understand! :eek:

Well, you're lucky that he lets you use it, I guess!:cool:

If you just need the mail in part, here it is. This didnt turn out to well so I hope you can either use it or someone else is able to do it better.

Attachments

• supply order form.doc
    239 KB · Views: 301
Here you go.

Attachments

• ppwk_supply_order.doc
    1.5 MB · Views: 379
Braedensmom said:
All the more reason to download things, epecially useful materials from places like teenagecheeleaders.com

:D

I also wonder - how come you're able to post the "s" word but we can't ask one another out for ****tails or discuss ****tail dresses?

YOU GUYS AGAIN PULLED THROUGH!!! Thank you!

Related to Can anyone share the supply order form from consultant corner in Word format?

1. What items do I need to include on my supply list for my Pampered Chef party?

In order to have a successful Pampered Chef party, you will need to include a few essential items on your supply list. This includes a variety of kitchen tools and equipment, such as knives, mixing bowls, measuring cups and spoons, baking sheets, and a variety of cooking utensils. You will also want to have some basic pantry staples on hand, such as flour, sugar, and cooking oil.

2. Do I need to purchase all of the supplies myself or will Pampered Chef provide them?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, it is your responsibility to provide the necessary supplies for your party. However, if you are hosting a party for a friend or family member, they may choose to provide some of the items on the supply list for you. You can also offer the option for guests to bring their own supplies if they would like.

3. How many guests should I expect to attend my Pampered Chef party?

The number of guests that attend your Pampered Chef party can vary, but on average, most parties have around 10-15 attendees. As a consultant, it is important to have enough supplies and food for this number of guests, but it is always a good idea to have a few extra supplies on hand just in case.

4. Can I customize my supply list depending on the recipes I want to demonstrate?

Absolutely! As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the flexibility to choose which recipes you would like to demonstrate at your party. This means you can tailor your supply list to fit the needs of the specific recipes you have chosen. Just make sure to communicate any changes to your guests so they know what supplies to bring.

5. What if I don't have all the supplies on the list?

If you don't have all the supplies on the list, don't worry! Pampered Chef parties are meant to be fun and interactive, so feel free to get creative with the supplies you do have. You can also ask guests to bring any extra supplies they may have, or you can substitute with similar items. The most important thing is to have fun and enjoy the cooking experience with your guests!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
kam
  • Cedelchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies