• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Bookings for March: Tips for Securing 3-4 More Reservations

My next step is to reach out to my past customers and see if they are interested in hosting a show.
SillyChef
I need ideas on how to get 3-4 more bookings for March. Any ideas?

Try offering the choice of the Host Special for free when they have 10 or more orders. And if they have 10 adult guests in attendance offer to buy the ingredients (or reimburse the cost).

Good idea!

I know you are newer, but if you know anyone who has the USG you can call and tell them the upgrade is available for less than $24 when they host in March. I also called people who put it down as a wanted item on the back of the drawing slips.

Pick up the phone and call people.

Make some customer care calls to past customers and ask them to book!

DebbieJ said:
Pick up the phone and call people.

Make some customer care calls to past customers and ask them to book!

Done that. No one is interested.... :( WTHeck! I thought, new catalog... MORE shows. Totally different. For me anyway

Offer a March-only theme, like Power Cooking or Easy Easter (with a brunch recipe).

I was thinking of have a Pampered Chef Poker Party. We could make finger snacks at first and for the game we would play poker, whoever won at the poker game would get the host specials.

Not sure about your area, but a lot of people love to play poker here on base. :)

The poker idea is great, especially for a guys only show (like near mother's day or other holidays). My brother has regular poker games that my DH goes to, so I may use your idea. Thanks for sharing!

What does DH stand for? :)

DH= dear husband

...or d@mn husband depending on the context!

LOL ~ Thanks, there are a few more that I have read and didn't know. I'll ask as I find them.

Somewhere there is an abbreviation list....

Well, I called my mom and asked if she would host a show in March. She will. :D My husband is going to do a catalog show at work. I send something PC to his work each friday, (recipe) so I have a okay customer base there. I will let them know about getting the host special for FREE. So now I am at 1-3 more shows. :D Thanks ladies!

I also want about 4 more bookings for March. I REALLY want to go to Paris this year, but I'll need to consistently have 8 shows per month and I only have 3 booked for March.

Related to Boost Bookings for March: Tips for Securing 3-4 More Reservations

1. How can I get 3-4 bookings for my Pampered Chef party?

To get 3-4 bookings for your Pampered Chef party, you can start by reaching out to your family and friends and asking them to host a party for you. You can also ask them to refer you to their friends and acquaintances who may be interested in hosting a party.

2. Can I offer any incentives to encourage people to host a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can offer incentives such as free products, discounts, or special gifts to those who host a Pampered Chef party for you. This can be a great way to attract more bookings and make your parties more successful.

3. How can I make my Pampered Chef party more appealing to potential hosts?

To make your Pampered Chef party more appealing, you can offer a variety of dishes to be made during the party, provide cooking tips and tricks, and offer a fun and interactive experience. You can also showcase the high-quality products and demonstrate their versatility to potential hosts.

4. What is the best way to reach out to potential hosts for my Pampered Chef party?

The best way to reach out to potential hosts is through personal invitations. You can send out personalized emails or messages to your family, friends, and acquaintances, explaining the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party and how it can be a fun and rewarding experience for them.

5. Can I use social media to promote my Pampered Chef party and get more bookings?

Yes, you can use social media to promote your Pampered Chef party and attract more bookings. You can create a Facebook event, share pictures and videos of your products and parties, and engage with potential hosts through comments and messages. You can also ask your family and friends to share your posts to reach a wider audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Deb Bixler
  • pngentil