• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bonnie Hunt Just Gave 29 Minutes to Dinner to Her Studio Audience!!!

In summary, Bonnie Hunt has a show? and she mentioned PC?. She was in Jumanji. Also a movie, can't remember the name, with Marisa Tomei and Robert Downey Jr. where they are in Italy. She was also in Cheaper By the Dozen.
redsoxgirl
I was in the other room and heard her talking about it!!!

YEA!!!!

That is so awesome!!

I think it's a rerun.

Reruns are good!

I never saw the first one - how cool is it to get a free promo!!

:D my first thought was "Bonnie Hunt has a show??".

OK, I'm lost.
Who is Bonnie Hunt?

Be gentle, I haven't have network broadcasting since 1997.

Crystal Patton said:
OK, I'm lost.
Who is Bonnie Hunt?

Me too... I guess I'm behind the times.

Crystal Patton said:
OK, I'm lost.
Who is Bonnie Hunt?

Did you see the movie Jerry Maguire? She plays Laurel, the sister.

Ohhhhhhhh!

Cool, she has her own show? And she mentioned PC? AWESOME!!!

She was in Jumanji. Also a movie, can't remember the name, with Marisa Tomei and Robert Downey Jr. where they are in Italy. She was also in Cheaper By the Dozen.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
Me too... I guess I'm behind the times.

Yea!! We're not the only unplugged family in the country. I stopped telling people because they would look at me like I had a third eye or something. LOL

I heard her on the Today show say that she just celebrated her 100th episode

She also wrote & produced Return to Me. She played the best friend. She's a wonderful character actress, and her show is great. The Furry Guy and I watch it together almost every morning.The show that aired today originally aired before Christmas. That's why the giveaway was in a giant stocking. :)

raebates said:
She also wrote & produced Return to Me. She played the best friend.

She's a wonderful character actress, and her show is great. The Furry Guy and I watch it together almost every morning.

Oh I love that movie! I cry every time I see it! Minnie Driver and what's his name from Xfiles.

She always plays the role of the friend with the witty sense of humor. :)

Return to me is my favorite romantic movie- The best line EVER is when David Dechovny says, " I loved Elizabeth, but I ACHE for Grace !!!!" To this day, DH signs his cards - " I ache for you !!!!! If you have not seen this movie- rent it, it is a great movie!!!!

Never has a movie made me laugh so hard or cry so hard. When David Duchovny leans against the door, slides down to the floor, and sobs, I sob right along with him. I've seen the movie dozens of times--still sob every time. When Minnie Driver slaps him for adjusting her sweater and yells, "What did you see?!" I laugh that really loud embarrass-your-friends laugh. Seriously, if you haven't seen the movie yet, do it soon. It has Carroll O'Connor, Robert Loggia, Jim Belushi, David Crier, and so many more wonderful character actors.Just checked. Bonnie Hunt didn't produce. She directed. The story is hers. The screenplay was written by her and Don Lake. He's the Don you always see her talking to on her talk show.

Okay - I really need to find that movie now.

I think Bonnie Hunt is so funny - she is just so normal (or maybe it's that she's as off-base as I am?).

I don't know, but she cracks me up! I also like Minnie Driver, so I wonder why I've never seen this movie?

Bonnie is from Chicago! Return to Me takes place in Chicago.

David Dechovny! Thank you! I couldn't remember at first! I was thinking that, but wasn't sure, and had no idea how to spell it! :D

Crystal Patton said:
Yea!! We're not the only unplugged family in the country. I stopped telling people because they would look at me like I had a third eye or something. LOL

People look funny at you too. I have never had dish or cable. I always thought it was a waste of money when TV was always free before.

The whole cast in this movie works so well together- Jim Belushi & Bonnie Hunt as a couple- PERFECT!!! (He is such a horn dog in this movie) This was Carroll O'Connor's last movie before he died. I love also how he and his friends are always arguing who the best of this or that is. It reminds me of my Dad and his brothers. brings a smile to my face !! When DH and I were dating, we went to Lincoln Park Zoo, and they were preparing to film this movie, building sets, etc, and of course, we had no idea what the movie was about, and we watched it for that reason, and we LOVED it !!!!!

Bonnie Hunt was also the mom in the "Cheaper by the Dozen" movies with Steve Martin, and she was the voice of "Sally"(the little blue Porsche) on the Disney movie "Cars".

Related to Bonnie Hunt Just Gave 29 Minutes to Dinner to Her Studio Audience!!!

What is "Bonnie Hunt Just Gave 29 Minutes to Dinner to Her Studio Audience!!!"?

"Bonnie Hunt Just Gave 29 Minutes to Dinner to Her Studio Audience!!!" is a cooking demonstration that was featured on the TV show "The Bonnie Hunt Show." During the segment, Bonnie Hunt and a guest cook a meal in just 29 minutes, showcasing quick and easy recipes for busy individuals.

Who is Bonnie Hunt?

Bonnie Hunt is an American actress, comedian, writer, director, and television host. She is best known for her roles in films such as "Jumanji" and "Cheaper by the Dozen," as well as her self-titled TV talk show, "The Bonnie Hunt Show."

What is Pampered Chef's involvement in "Bonnie Hunt Just Gave 29 Minutes to Dinner to Her Studio Audience!!!"?

Pampered Chef is a kitchenware company that partners with "The Bonnie Hunt Show" to provide cookware and kitchen tools for the cooking demonstration. The company's products are used to showcase how easy and efficient it is to prepare a meal in just 29 minutes.

Can I purchase the products used in "Bonnie Hunt Just Gave 29 Minutes to Dinner to Her Studio Audience!!!"?

Yes, all of the products used in the cooking demonstration are available for purchase through Pampered Chef. You can visit their website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

Are the recipes featured on "Bonnie Hunt Just Gave 29 Minutes to Dinner to Her Studio Audience!!!" available?

Yes, the recipes used in the cooking demonstration are available on "The Bonnie Hunt Show" website or through Pampered Chef. You can also find similar recipes and meal ideas on Pampered Chef's website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • whitneythompson
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies