• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Big Game Widows Show...need Ideas

In summary, the "Big Game Widows Show" is a cooking demonstration aimed towards those who are not interested in watching the big game. It features fun and interactive recipes such as slow cooker BBQ chicken sliders, loaded potato skins, and chocolate chip cookie dough dip. The show is not only for women and welcomes anyone to attend. Attendees do not need to be Pampered Chef customers, but can purchase products featured in the demonstration. There will also be exclusive deals and promotions available during the show.
chefmeg
Gold Member
I really, really wanna book a show for Feb 3rd...the day of the BIG game! In order to entice someone to do this, I need a few really great ideas for marketing it....I have recipes and an invite, just no real good ideas on how to promote this with a phone call or email....
IDEAS, please!

I think you have a great idea already - Game Day Widows. I know personally I am so happy that DH isn't a big sports fan or I'd probably feel the same way.

I'd use that, and otherwise make it the same as a Girls Night Out - girly drinks, chocolate, etc.

Related to Big Game Widows Show...need Ideas

1. What exactly is the "Big Game Widows Show"?

The "Big Game Widows Show" is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration designed specifically for those who may not be interested in watching the big game. It's a chance to gather with friends and enjoy delicious food and learn new recipes.

2. Can you give some examples of recipes that will be featured in the show?

Some popular recipes that are often featured in the "Big Game Widows Show" include slow cooker BBQ chicken sliders, loaded potato skins, and chocolate chip cookie dough dip. We also have a variety of healthy and vegetarian options available.

3. Is this show only for women?

No, the "Big Game Widows Show" is open to anyone who wants to attend! While the name suggests it's for women, we welcome men, couples, and even families to join in on the fun.

4. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef customer to attend the show?

No, anyone is welcome to attend the "Big Game Widows Show" and you do not need to be a Pampered Chef customer to participate. However, if you are interested in purchasing any of the products featured in the demonstration, our consultants will be available to assist you.

5. Will there be any special deals or promotions during the show?

Yes, there will be exclusive deals and promotions available during the "Big Game Widows Show". This is a great opportunity to stock up on kitchen essentials or try out new products at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • phyllisc121
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jessamary