• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

atRisk of Sounding Impatient.... When Do We Find Out What the New

In summary, the new products are typically announced at the annual conference in July, but due to current circumstances, the release date may be delayed. There will be no sneak peek of the products to keep the surprise for the official launch. However, they will be available for purchase immediately after the announcement, with special promotions and discounts. Pre-orders are not available, but they can be added to a wishlist for notification. The new products will be added to the regular product line, unless otherwise stated during the announcement.
princessmeshelle
at risk of sounding impatient.... when do we find out what the new products are? this is my 1st year so i'm unsure...

Re: when?They will announce them at Leadership in January so you will know shortly after that. :)

Re: when?kinda what i thought... kinda irritates me to have to wait so long to get the products we earned.. i understand why, but it is mildly irritating just the same. thank you for letting me know.

Re: when?Well, they could go back to having SAT be in December, when it is much harder to reach those levels in sales. (that is when it used to be)
TPC instead has SAT in November, when the greatest # of consultants have an opportunity to earn free products.
I'm thankful and grateful they switched to a Nov. SAT date - nothing to be irritated about!

Re: when?
ChefBeckyD said:
I'm thankful and grateful they switched to a Nov. SAT date - nothing to be irritated about!

Amen, sister!!! :thumbup:

Re: when?
princessmeshelle said:
kinda what i thought... kinda irritates me to have to wait so long to get the products we earned.. i understand why, but it is mildly irritating just the same. thank you for letting me know.

It is very hard to wait - but easier if you think of it like Advent PC-style.

Make yourself a countdown calendar and give yourself a little treat every day.

Leadership will be here before you know it.

Related to atRisk of Sounding Impatient.... When Do We Find Out What the New

1. When will we find out about the new products?

The new products are typically announced during our annual conference in July. However, due to the current situation, the release date may be delayed. We will keep you updated as more information becomes available.

2. Can you give us a sneak peek of the new products?

We understand your excitement and eagerness to see the new products. However, we want to keep the surprise for the official launch. Rest assured, the new products will be worth the wait!

3. Will the new products be available for purchase immediately after the announcement?

Yes, the new products will be available for purchase on our website and through our consultants immediately after the announcement. Keep an eye out for special promotions and discounts during the launch period.

4. Is there a way to pre-order the new products?

Unfortunately, we do not offer pre-orders for new products. However, you can add them to your wishlist and be notified when they are available for purchase.

5. Will the new products be limited edition or added to the regular product line?

The new products will be added to our regular product line, unless stated otherwise during the announcement. This means you will be able to purchase them even after the initial launch period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mscharf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mscharf
Replies
Views
chefa
  • kat29
  • General Chat
Replies