• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are There Any Victoria's Secret Specials This Year?

In summary, the current specials at Victoria's Secret vary and change frequently, so it's best to check their website or visit a store to see the latest deals and promotions. Whether or not you can use coupons or discounts on these specials depends on the specific offer and its terms and conditions, so it's important to read the fine print or ask a store associate for clarification. Most specials are available both online and in-store, but some may be exclusive to one or the other. Some specials may also offer free shipping, but not all of them do. It's also important to note that these specials have a limited time frame and will expire after a certain date, so it's best to take advantage of them as soon as possible.
chefkristin
Gold Member
The past couple years we have gotten a lot of codes for VS! Does anyone have any or know any this year as of yet?

go to retailmenot.com I get about 5 emails from them a day I don't open them anymore unless DD and I are needing something

FREE GWP CODES FA814857 - Messenger Bag w/any $50 purchase (exp. 11/26/08) FA814869 - Tote Bag w/any $75 purchase (exp.11/26/08) FA814881 - Traveler Bag w/any $150 purchase (exp. 11/26/08) FA814893 - All Three Bags w/any $250 purchase (exp. 11/26/08) ANYONE CAN GET THESE BAGS NO VS CARD NEEDED!! YA!!

This is what someone posted.

Here's another one.

Victorias Secret- 30% off, free fragrance gift set, free shipping, $30 off
GET30, SCENT08, SHPSAVE, 30OFF

I put a sale sweater for $19 in my cart. That's it. I proceeded to check out and added the scent code, 30% off and free shipping.

It did not let me add the free shipping but did do the other 2. For this $30 (non sale price) sweater I got it for $13.30 with free fragrance so the total was $20.45. I didn't check completely out b/c I want to see if there's anything else I want but just so you know it works and I believe until Tuesday.

I was in the store the other day and they are giving away santa cards. If you spend 10 dollars, you get a gift card that you can use beginnign dec 1st that's either worth 10 dollars, 100 dollars or 500 dollars!. I also bought 2 really comfy and decent night shirt/gowns for 30 bucks, reg 24 each.

Related to Are There Any Victoria's Secret Specials This Year?

1. What are the current specials at Victoria's Secret?

The current specials at Victoria's Secret vary and change frequently. We recommend checking their website or visiting a store to see the latest deals and promotions.

2. Can I use coupons or discounts on Victoria's Secret specials?

It depends on the specific offer and the terms and conditions. Some specials may already be discounted and cannot be combined with any other offers, while others may allow the use of coupons or discounts. We suggest reading the fine print or asking a store associate for clarification.

3. Are Victoria's Secret specials available online and in-store?

Yes, most Victoria's Secret specials are available both online and in-store. However, some offers may be exclusive to one or the other, so it's best to check their website or visit a store to see the full range of specials available.

4. Can I get free shipping on Victoria's Secret specials?

Some Victoria's Secret specials may offer free shipping, but not all of them do. Again, we recommend checking their website or asking a store associate for details on the current specials and any associated free shipping offers.

5. Do Victoria's Secret specials have a limited time frame?

Yes, most Victoria's Secret specials have a limited time frame and will expire after a certain date. We suggest taking advantage of the specials as soon as possible to ensure you don't miss out on any great deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Carissidy
  • chefjenibel
  • General Chat
Replies