• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Free Quaker Granola Bars Available Now?

In summary, the ingredients in free granola bars vary depending on the flavor and can include oats, nuts, dried fruits, and sweeteners like honey or maple syrup. Some flavors are gluten-free, but not all. Each bar ranges from 100-200 calories and cannot be chosen, but there is a variety of flavors available. The bars do not contain any artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives, as the company aims to use natural ingredients.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
http://www.quakertruedelights.com

Jan 16 FREE quaker granola bars

Cool will have to bump this tomorrow so I remember to register.

awesome! Thanks for sharing!

bumping...

Well, I went to this sight, and it still says "Check back Jan. 16". Has anyone had any luck with this?

AZPampered Chef said:
Well, I went to this sight, and it still says "Check back Jan. 16". Has anyone had any luck with this?

I am having the same issue

yeah, me, too!

me too I actually looked at the calender . . .just to make sure I was on the right date.

K_Jurich said:
me too I actually looked at the calender . . .just to make sure I was on the right date.

haha! me, too!

Nope still no luck....lol

Now the website is forbidden because it password protected... what gives?

I guess they don't want up to free granola bars :grumpy:

sorry for the false alarm

Now the site says check back JANUARY 20TH.

Mine says check back Jan 20th too :mad: my kids and I love Granola bars...this isn't fair!!! :grumpy: LoL j/k I will haveta keep checking in, thanks :D

Related to Are Free Quaker Granola Bars Available Now?

What are the ingredients in the free granola bars?

The ingredients in our free granola bars vary depending on the flavor. However, some common ingredients include oats, nuts, dried fruits, and sweeteners such as honey or maple syrup.

Are the free granola bars gluten-free?

Some of our free granola bar flavors are gluten-free, but not all. Please check the ingredient list or product packaging for specific information on each flavor.

How many calories are in each free granola bar?

The calorie count for our free granola bars ranges from 100-200 calories per bar, depending on the flavor and ingredients.

Can I choose the flavors of the free granola bars?

Unfortunately, the flavors of our free granola bars are pre-determined and cannot be chosen. However, we offer a variety of flavors to suit different tastes.

Do the free granola bars contain any artificial ingredients?

Our free granola bars do not contain any artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. We strive to use natural ingredients in all of our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • Admin Greg