• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Angel & Shepherd Costume Ideas...

In summary, to make an angel costume you will need a white dress or tunic, white wings, a halo, and a pair of white sandals. For a shepherd costume, you will need a tunic or robe, a shepherd's crook, a headpiece or scarf, and sandals. You can also add accessories like a stuffed sheep or toy lamb. You can make your own angel wings using wire, feathers, and hot glue or find a halo at a party supply or costume store. To make a shepherd costume more realistic, add props like a staff, a pouch, and a realistic-looking beard or wig, and consider adding dirt or fake blood stains.
peichef
Let me preface this by saying that I have NO skill with a needle and thread. I need to come up with 1 angel & 2 shepherd costumes for the kids before next Sunday.

I've googled it, but I keep finding costume ideas for toddlers, which would be too short for my kids (7,7 -shepherds & 5 -angel).

Anybody have some cute, NO SEW (or minimal sewing - aka: straight lines only) costume ideas that are CHEAP and easy??

TIA :)

For the angel costume, you could cut a head hole out of a white sheet, tie it across the waist with a gold type cord. You could find a halo and wings at your local costume shop. As for the shepherds, a tan rob will work.

I think that pillowcases would work well...maybe king size...and fleece or felt for everything else!

Related to Angel & Shepherd Costume Ideas...

1. What materials do I need to make an angel costume?

To make an angel costume, you will need a white dress or tunic, white wings, a halo, and a pair of white sandals. You can also add accessories such as a silver belt, glitter, and a wand to enhance the look.

2. How can I make a shepherd costume?

To make a shepherd costume, you will need a tunic or robe in earthy colors like brown or beige, a shepherd's crook, a headpiece or scarf to wrap around your head, and sandals. You can also add a stuffed sheep or toy lamb to complete the look.

3. Can I make my own angel wings?

Yes, you can make your own angel wings using materials like wire, feathers, and hot glue. There are also many DIY tutorials available online that can guide you through the process.

4. Where can I find a halo for my angel costume?

You can find a halo for your angel costume at most party supply or costume stores. You can also make your own using materials like wire and tinsel, or by using a headband and attaching a paper or foam halo to it.

5. How can I make my shepherd costume more realistic?

To make your shepherd costume more realistic, you can add props like a shepherd's crook or staff, a pouch or bag for carrying items, and a realistic-looking beard or wig. You can also add dirt or fake blood stains to your costume for a more rugged look.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• candiejayne
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • dwyerkim
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
dwyerkim
Back