• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Amazing $422 Online Order - Celebrating Record Sales and Happy Customers!

In summary, to place an OMG On-Line Order, simply visit their website and click on the "OMG On-Line" button. They offer a selection of items that can be added to your cart and once ready, you can proceed to checkout and complete your order. Discounts can be applied using a discount code at checkout. The delivery time for an OMG On-Line Order varies based on location and chosen shipping method. Tracking of orders is available through the website by logging into your account. Their return policy allows for returns and exchanges within 30 days of purchase. More details can be found on their website.
pkd09
Silver Member
I can't believe what I am seeing but someone placed an on-line order yesterday for $422! The list is just misc stuff. Never has anyone ever ordered that much on-line from me. I am truly doing a happy dance.

wow..congrats..that is great..and to think that I was excited about my $52 online order last month..because it was random..LOL.

WOOHOO Congrats!! That is Awesome!!!

Congratulations! That is so incredible! I sure hope you are able to follow-up with this person! Can you imagine the kind of Host this person possibly could be or recruit? Continue the happy dance!

Wow! Congrats!

Congrats!!

Wow! That's great.

You need to get on the phone with them and ask if they would like to get some of those products for free and host a show.

That is CRAZY!!! Congrats!

NICE!!!

Maybe that person would like to become a consultant & get MORE for LESS! :D

awesome!!!

I can't help but think of how much shipping they paid!

fantastic! what a way to start your day.

I did look last night in my contacts in P3. She placed an outside order from a show I did in the fall. She received a sales receipt from me with my contact info. Hopefully it was from that. You just never know :love:

I had a home office lead this month that just placed a $244.00 order to my site!!! No info given though except her name.
I had an order last month for $255.00...that one was a contact of mine (not a home office lead) definitely worth it to have a website!!!!!

That is really awesome!! I can't wait to get back into the home office leads again...just signed a new recruit, so it should be soon!!

Related to Amazing $422 Online Order - Celebrating Record Sales and Happy Customers!

1. How do I place an OMG On-Line Order?

To place an OMG On-Line Order, simply visit our website and click on the "OMG On-Line" button. From there, you can browse our selection and add items to your cart. Once you're ready, proceed to checkout and follow the prompts to complete your order.

2. Can I use a discount code for my OMG On-Line Order?

Yes, you can use a discount code for your OMG On-Line Order. Simply enter the code at checkout and the discount will be applied to your total.

3. How long does it take for an OMG On-Line Order to be delivered?

The delivery time for an OMG On-Line Order depends on your location and the shipping method you choose at checkout. We offer standard and expedited shipping options to accommodate your needs.

4. Can I track my OMG On-Line Order?

Yes, you can track your OMG On-Line Order by logging into your account on our website. From there, you can view the status of your order and track its delivery.

5. What is your return policy for OMG On-Line Orders?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your OMG On-Line Order. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our website for more details on our return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies