• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will the New Round Stone be Half Off? Hosting a Show if Not!

In summary, as a host of a Pampered Chef show, you are eligible to receive half off any one item from the catalog, including the new round stone. You do not have to purchase the new round stone specifically to receive the discount, as it can be applied to any item from the catalog. However, the half off discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts and can only be used on one item per show. Additionally, the discount applies to both in-person and virtual shows. To redeem the discount, you will receive a coupon code via email after your show is completed, which can be used during checkout on the website or provided to your Pampered Chef consultant.
SherryLynn
Gold Member
I'm trying to remember from this summer when we got the new small cool and serve. Will the new round stone be offered half off? I didn't earn mine this month? If not, looks like I"m hosting a show! LOL

I know the new Small Cool and Serve was offered to us half off, because I failed to get mine in time! :(So I hope they do also. I'm not going to have 2 shows...lucky to have 1.

Yay! I got my cool and serve free so I didn't pay much attention. I am so glad it should hopefully be half off... now my only problem is where to store it!

Earned my new stone- very nice!

Got my new stone the other day and i am in love!

Why can't I find the flyer on this and when it is available to customers....

I dont know about the flyer yet, but it is available to customers January 1st. December hosts can get it early, so look at the December host special flyer for the info on that. If I find any other, I will post.

They did announce that those who didn't earn it can buy it for half price. PC is a great company!

1. Will the new round stone be half off if I host a show?

Yes, as a host of a Pampered Chef show, you are eligible to receive half off any one item from our catalog, including the new round stone.

2. Do I have to purchase the new round stone in order to receive the half off discount?

No, you can choose to use your half off discount on any item from our catalog, not just the new round stone.

3. Can I combine the half off discount with any other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the half off discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It can only be applied to one item per show.

4. Can I still receive the half off discount if I host a virtual show?

Yes, our host rewards and discounts apply to both in-person and virtual shows. You will still be eligible to receive the half off discount for hosting a virtual show.

5. How can I redeem my half off discount for hosting a show?

After your show is completed, you will receive a half off coupon code via email. You can use this code during checkout on our website or provide it to your Pampered Chef consultant for them to apply it to your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • ChefZee
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Chef Gilles
  • MLinAZ