• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Now for Pink HWC Scrapers - Only $6 Each + Shipping | Paypal Accepted

In summary, the pink HWC scrapers are currently priced at $6 each, plus shipping fees. To purchase, click on the "Shop Now" button and complete the checkout process through Paypal. Paypal is the only accepted method of payment at this time. Multiple scrapers can be purchased in one transaction and there is no limit on the quantity. It is advised to purchase as soon as possible due to limited availability.
doughmama
Silver Member
I have two pink scrapers - HWC - for sale. $6 each plus shipping. Paypal only.

Attachments

• IMG_3663.JPG
    IMG_3663.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 388
Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

Hi - interested in these 2 scrapers! Shipping to 02842 - thanks. My email is [email protected] and PayPal is fine.

Last edited:
encr92500 said:
Hi - interested in these 2 scrapers! Shipping to 02842 - thanks. My email is [email protected] and PayPal is fine.
I sent you an email. Thanks.

1. What is the cost of the pink HWC scrapers?

The pink HWC scrapers are currently priced at $6 each, plus shipping fees.

2. How do I purchase the pink HWC scrapers?

To purchase the pink HWC scrapers, simply click on the "Shop Now" button and complete the checkout process through Paypal.

3. Is Paypal the only accepted method of payment?

Yes, at this time, Paypal is the only accepted method of payment for the pink HWC scrapers.

4. Can I purchase multiple pink HWC scrapers at once?

Yes, you can purchase multiple pink HWC scrapers in one transaction. Simply adjust the quantity before checking out.

5. Is there a limit to how many pink HWC scrapers I can purchase?

No, there is no limit to how many pink HWC scrapers you can purchase. However, availability may be limited, so it is recommended to purchase as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dme.grant
  • jbondr