• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling Pampered Chef Stuff on eBay: Should Consultants Worry?

In summary, as a consultant for Pampered Chef, you are allowed to sell their products on eBay without getting permission from the company. However, you must follow their policies and guidelines for selling their products, including using their logo and images and adhering to restrictions such as not selling below the suggested retail price and not bundling products without written authorization.
shano
This might sound like a really dumb question. Or even niave. I know most of the people selling their PC stuff says they are no longer consultants but do consultants do this? I was looking on ebay and there are LOTS of stuff. I even saw the new blue silicone trivet all ready listed. Wont the consultants be worried it could b traced back to them?

Oh Boy...Just do a search on "E-Bay" and you'll find your answer(s) ;)

Diane

This is a Chef's Lounge topic, and has already been pretty thoroughly dissected:

S/S '06 On eBay

Ebay ResponseI personally have extra PC paperwork and items that I am willing to sell, but I don't know how to go about it in a "nice" way as I have checked with several consultants locally who are not interested. :confused:

e-bay alternitiveThere's a Yahoo Group That is ok to Sell, trade or buy PC stuff from other consultants. (The company does not transfer Warranties though) You have to be a current PC consultant (they're strict about that).

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/lets_make_a_deal/

HO will cancel your contract if you sell on e-bay. They do check also.

I had no clue that so many people were talking about the ebay problem. It goes on for 7 pages. I was surfing the net late the other night and saw over 3000 items listed. Alot were spring products.
But I have to say I am interested in the yahoo group that is for consultants so we can trade.

You can also try the Trading Post right here.

1. Can I sell Pampered Chef products on eBay as a consultant?

Yes, as a consultant for Pampered Chef, you are allowed to sell their products on eBay as long as you follow the company's policies and guidelines.

2. Do I need to get permission from Pampered Chef before selling on eBay?

No, you do not need to get permission from Pampered Chef before selling their products on eBay. However, you must adhere to the company's policies and guidelines for selling their products.

3. Is it against Pampered Chef's policies to sell their products on eBay?

No, as long as you follow the company's policies and guidelines for selling their products, it is not against Pampered Chef's policies to sell on eBay.

4. Can I use the Pampered Chef logo and images on my eBay listings?

Yes, you are allowed to use the Pampered Chef logo and images on your eBay listings as long as you are a current consultant and are selling genuine Pampered Chef products.

5. Are there any restrictions on how I can sell Pampered Chef products on eBay?

Yes, there are some restrictions on how you can sell Pampered Chef products on eBay. For example, you cannot sell products for less than the suggested retail price, and you cannot bundle or package products together without written authorization from the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emiscookin
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • jst4467
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nicolarobertson08