• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is it important to remove web addresses from signature lines on this site?

in short, anywhere other than the corporate website.The Pampered Chef has contacted me directly about using our websites in our signatures on public forums. I called them once the discussion came up on this board, and it is against policy to advertise our websites other than in personal e-mails and private forums where only PC consultants have access to. The Pampered Chef has contacted me directly about using our websites in our signatures on public forums. I called them once the discussion came up on this board, and it is against policy to advertise our websites other than in personal e-mails and private forums where only PC consultants have access to. John found this out by contacting the Home Office. Greg, another member of the forum
pampered1224
Silver Member
It was recently made very clear to me that the Home Office WILL NOT tolerate us using our web site addresses on this site in our Signature lines.
Please for the sake of the site, I urge everyone to change thir signature lines to remove the pamperedchef.biz address from your signatures.
The reason: this is a public forum not a private, exclusive forum to Pampered Chef.
It is the same as posting it on the Yahoo search engine.
So, to make sure we do not cause problems for the founder of this site, get those web addresses OUTTA THERE!

Thanks, JOhn!

Hi John, can I ask how you found this information out? PM or email me if needed.

Greg,

The Pampered Chef HO has contacted me directly about using our websites in our signatures on public forums. I called them once the discussion came up on this board, and it is against policy to advertise our websites other than in personal e-mails and private forums where only PC consultants have access to.

fruit76loop said:
Greg,

The Pampered Chef HO has contacted me directly about using our websites in our signatures on public forums. I called them once the discussion came up on this board, and it is against policy to advertise our websites other than in personal e-mails and private forums where only PC consultants have access to.
Hmmm... this IS a PC forum. Yes, others can go here but I bet 99% are consultants. I don't see where this site would be considered public. What other forums are you in that would red flag you?

I think the main reason to HAVE it there is so that we can visit each other's site and SHARE ideas.

I have sent an email to HO about this question and will remove my website from my signature if we get official word that this site is included. Of course, if Greg or DebPC notifies us to remove the addresses I will do so even without hearing from PC because we must honor their interpretations as well.

Thanks for informing us of this possible conflict of our PC agreements.

Last edited:
Public ForumIt is considered a public forum due to the fact that the moderators do not insure that the people that are members are Pampered Chef consultants. If you join Kathy's Loop @ yahoo you must provide info to her that only consultant's would know. I don't remember doing that when I joined this forum.

Wow, seems rather exessive, but ok

Yeah, I thought so too! Especially since it took me 4 times to get approved to post and read the posts. AND I don't like it half as well as this forum. I suppose The Pampered Chef doesn't want us to be advertising our website via our posts and signatures on this or any other forum.

This subject is being discussed in another thread and I thought I'd add this information here too so we are all on the same page.

Originally Posted by Marg
This is right out of Recipe for Success:
You may not list, advertise or publicize your Pampered Chef personal website on any Web site other than The Pampered Chef's corporate site.

Obviously I have not memorized and am not able to interpret accurately EVERY rule PC has and am no expert on everything. Hey, I'm human too! :eek:

This line makes it very clear that we were wrong. We can not put our websites on any website except the PC corporate one.

I'll copy you on the response to this question once I hear back from Field Services but I'm sure that they will say we can not use it.

I am in a Director's loop via Yahoo. In this loop you must prove that you are a Director by submitting information that only a Director would have access to. We do list our websites in our signatures; however, this is an e-mail loop. Thus as stated we can include our websites in e-mail signatures.

Hope this helps everyone to adhere to the policies set by Pampered Chef.

Here's the response from Home Office:

Subject: RE: Field Service
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 15:47:44 -0600

Hi Beth,
Thank you for contacting the Solution Center. The policy does state in
the "Recipe for Success" that only Executive level Directors and above
are permitted to list and link to their Pampered Chef personal Web site
on the Internet. The participant would have to be an Executive Director
or above to be able to include a link to their personal Web site in
their signature.

Thanks.

Richard Laiche
Solution Center Representative
The Pampered Chef
1-888-OUR-CHEF (687-2433) Option 3]

From the new policy that just came out, my understanding is that you can list your website link in the signature of any emails you send out. You cannot have your link in your signature here or on any other message board.

What is "We All Need to Know This!!!!"?

"We All Need to Know This!!!!" is a series of educational workshops and cooking demonstrations offered by Pampered Chef to help customers learn new recipes, cooking techniques, and product information.

Who can attend "We All Need to Know This!!!!" workshops?

Anyone can attend "We All Need to Know This!!!!" workshops, whether you are a Pampered Chef customer or not. The workshops are open to the public and are a great opportunity to learn new cooking skills and get hands-on experience with Pampered Chef products.

How often are "We All Need to Know This!!!!" workshops held?

The frequency of "We All Need to Know This!!!!" workshops varies and is typically based on demand. Some areas may have workshops offered monthly, while others may have them less frequently. It's best to check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for upcoming workshops in your area.

Is there a fee to attend "We All Need to Know This!!!!" workshops?

There is no fee to attend "We All Need to Know This!!!!" workshops. They are completely free to attend and are a great way to learn new cooking skills and get familiar with Pampered Chef products. However, some workshops may offer products for sale, so be prepared to make a purchase if you find something you love.

Can I host a "We All Need to Know This!!!!" workshop?

Yes, you can host a "We All Need to Know This!!!!" workshop in your home or at a designated location. Hosting a workshop is a great way to earn free or discounted products, as well as share the Pampered Chef experience with your friends and family. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to learn more about hosting a workshop.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies