• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Wanted to Share These Flyers....

In summary, Tricia Ann is planning to become a consultant and she is grateful for the helpful comments on her flyers.
TriciaAnn
I'm having a show in November, and I like to notify my friends atleast 4 weeks in advance when I'm having a kitchen show. Everyone is so busy and if I give them advance notice they will mark their calender so they can be there. So I am sending out the " 10 Reasons to Attend My Show to all my friends 4 weeks before my show. I even revised it.

I also revised a Catalog Show Cover Letter that I will be sending to a couple of my friend's work places. Just thougth I would share them with you since I have revised them both.

I can't stand it when people say Pampered Chef is so expensive. If they would just book a show and get stuff free they wouldn't say that anymore!!!!

Loyal Customer of PC,
Tricia Ann :)

Attachments

• Early Notice Flyer of Kitchen Show.doc
    82.5 KB · Views: 903
  • Generic Catalog Show Folder Cover.doc
    82.5 KB · Views: 906
Tricia Ann,
Wow! Those look great. Thanks so much for sharing! I hope you have a very successful show. And guess what?! YOU would make a really great consultant! You are definitely thinking like one. Have you contemplated it? Remember you can use your free product value to buy down the cost of the Starter Kit. Do you have a theme for your show? I bet it'll be fun! :)

Theme for Show? Don't Know???I found a new consultant about 1 hour away. I plan to use her because I would like to help her out since she is new. I don't know what type of show to do though. Yes, I am thinking of becoming a consultant. Still in the thinking process.... But this site has been the greatest help. This site needs to stay here forever.

Tricia Ann :)

Yes, I agree, this site is awesome!! I'm addicted to it. :D

Tricia Ann,

Those flyers are great! You are going to be an awesome consultant!

Not a Consultant Yet.......Thanks for the nice comments. I'm planning to sign soon. My favorite consultant Lori Anne Franklin just emailed me today. It was so good to finally get a hold of her.

Tricia Ann

1. Can I customize the flyers with my own information?

Yes, you can easily add your own contact information and personal message to the flyers before printing.

2. Are these flyers only for current Pampered Chef consultants?

No, these flyers can be used by anyone interested in promoting Pampered Chef products or hosting a party.

3. What is the best way to distribute these flyers?

You can distribute these flyers through various methods such as handing them out to friends and family, posting them in local businesses, or sharing them on social media.

4. Can I print these flyers at home or do I need to order them?

These flyers are available for download and printing from our website, or you can also order professionally printed versions through our printing services.

5. Are there any restrictions on how I can use these flyers?

No, you are free to use these flyers to promote Pampered Chef products and parties however you see fit. However, we do ask that you do not alter the content or design of the flyers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tlag1986
Replies
Views
vminaudo
Replies
Views
Admin Greg