• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Get Orders, Pass Out Catalogs, Etc?

At conference, you gave out a catalog and met a lady who is already interested in doing a show. You also recruited one of the McCormic people.
Jules711
Silver Member
...at conference. Just curious to see if anyone gave out cards/catalogs or collected info to send to. Anyone get orders or bookings?It's so chaotic there that I barely had time to breathe, but actually got an order that is already being shipped!! Goes to show that you never know when you'll meet someone that needs something!!

Last edited:
Do you mean at conference? Did you get an order from someone while in Chicago?

Yeah, sorry...that's what I meant. Duh! Not everyone's minds are still there? :)

Guess mine is.

I gave out a catalog to a gal in the airport Sunday. I was so keyed up though I forgot to get her info. I had barely sat down when she saw the tag on my briefcase! We did chat quite a bit though and she said she is very interested in doing a show.

I made quite a few contacts. Let's hope they pan out. At the airport headed to Chicago I met a lady who was a PC junkie (gave her a current catalog and got her info). On the plane the people I was seated next too were pretty hungry for info (the wife of the man on my left sold PC 6 years ago for 3 years and is looking for work). At the CVS on the corner by the Palmer House the cashier really loves cooking and is looking for an outlet to express her passion. She may sign up. On the flight back from Chicago the flight attendant was really hungry for PC. He may do a catalog show and sign up. That was pretty cool!

No orders though. Not yet anyway.

You go girl!!!!

I really wanted to make some contacts and call from the airport on Wed. I did have 3 hrs to kill. But my allergies had me so stuffed up and my eyes were so puffy... well lets say I wasn't in the best frame of mind. Oh yeah.. sleep deprivation did not help much!

So, Kearns, did you get their contact info? That is GREAT! I wasn't even looking for it and amazed considering it was in the hotel with hundreds of other consultants. I'm going to work on her signing up too. She was very curious.

I booked a show with the lady sitting next to me on the airplane!

I gave a recruiting DVD to a gal at the hotel...

I LOVE this!! I knew I couldn't be the only one. Although I was freaking out as I'm taking the order and she's handing me cash. I'm so glad that I brought my laptop. I didn't exactly have receipts on me but at least THAT looked official:D

I have pretty much recruited one of the McCormic people and I have a couple of other strong leads. I gave a couple of catalogs out to people on the way home - one lives very near me and gave me her phone number. Also, I got the waiter's name and number from a great restaurant from Monday night - I want to recruit him so bad!!!

I have a recurite contactAND IT'S ANOTHER GUY!

Tuedsay during the excutive banquets, I had to go to the men's room. Now no dirty thoughts there please!
I took a quick trip outside for a smoke. There was guy out there who noticed my name tag and started asking me questions. I gave him my card, told him to check out the site then asked him for a business card. He gave it to me!
I e-mailed him this a.m. about getting his address so I could send him the DVD and anything else I can think of.

Too Cool!

Funniest part of that, I walked out of the dinner just after we celebrated the recruiting efforts of our gang!

So THAT'S what you were doing!! I was in the same banquet. I guess I SHOULD have just gone to the restroom. Who knew that could be a lead. Of course, I was a little late b/c I was getting an order so...

Related to Anyone Get Orders, Pass Out Catalogs, Etc?

1. How do I get orders as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, there are several ways to get orders. You can host cooking parties and showcase our products to potential customers, share your personal consultant website and social media pages with friends and family, and participate in vendor events or fundraisers.

2. Can I pass out catalogs to promote Pampered Chef products?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can pass out catalogs to promote our products. You can also share digital versions of our catalogs through email or social media. Make sure to include your consultant information so that potential customers can place orders through you.

3. How do I keep track of orders and payments?

Pampered Chef has a user-friendly online system called "Consultant's Corner" where you can track your orders, payments, and other business-related information. You can also use spreadsheets or a physical order tracker to keep everything organized.

4. Are there any incentives for getting orders as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various incentives and rewards for consultants who reach certain sales goals. These incentives can include free products, discounted products, and even trips to exotic destinations.

5. How can I make the most out of my Pampered Chef business?

To make the most out of your Pampered Chef business, it is important to stay organized, consistently promote and share our products, and provide excellent customer service. Attend training sessions and conferences to learn new tips and techniques for growing your business and always stay connected with other consultants for support and advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heidabear
  • Nell's-a-Cookin'
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • slhalepc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies