• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to See My July Host and Guest Flyer?

In summary, the July O7 Host and Guest Flyer is a promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that offers special deals and discounts for hosts and guests during the month of July. To take advantage of the deals, one can become a host by scheduling a party or cooking demonstration with a Pampered Chef consultant. The flyer includes a variety of deals such as free products with purchase, discounted bundles, and percentage off discounts that can be used both online and in-person. There is no limit to the number of deals that can be used, but it is important to read the terms and conditions before redeeming.
pamperedchefdudeky
Here is the flyer that I use for July

Attachments

• Host and Guest July 2007Blank.doc
    341.5 KB · Views: 528
Thanks for posting this.

And here it is in PDF for those that don't have word.

Attachments

• Host and Guest July 2007Blank.pdf
    172.4 KB · Views: 327
I put a blank text box over my information. You should be able to just click in it to type in your information

Thanks for posting!

Ann r.

Do you happen to have the flyer for June? Thanks

Do you happen to have the flyer for June? Thanks

I have posted the June flyer in a new thread of the same name

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!:D :D :D

Is there some easy way to do that, meaning, how do you do that?:confused: :eek:

I don't know of an easy way to do it. I have one of the professional versions of Adobe. That lets me insert text boxes into the page. I will then save that as a jpeg file. After that I will insert the picture into the word document that I have prepared. If you only have the Adobe Acrobat reader I don't know of any way to save the document as something else. If you need one tweaked just give me a shout.

Related to Want to See My July Host and Guest Flyer?

1. What is the July O7 Host and Guest Flyer?

The July O7 Host and Guest Flyer is a promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that offers special deals and discounts for both hosts and guests during the month of July.

2. How can I become a host and take advantage of the flyer deals?

To become a host and take advantage of the July O7 flyer deals, simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a party or cooking demonstration. As the host, you will earn rewards and discounts based on the sales from your party.

3. What kind of deals and discounts are included in the flyer?

The flyer offers a variety of deals and discounts for both hosts and guests. Some examples include free products with purchase, discounted bundles, and percentage off discounts.

4. Can I use the flyer deals online?

Yes, the flyer deals can be used both online and in-person. Simply enter the corresponding promo code at checkout for online purchases or mention the deal to your consultant for in-person purchases.

5. Is there a limit to how many deals I can use from the flyer?

No, there is no limit to how many deals you can use from the flyer. However, some deals may have specific terms and conditions, so be sure to read the fine print before redeeming.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam