• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Omg!! Another Thread That Starts With Omg!!

In summary, a person can speak Swedish Chef if they want to. A translator is available to help translate standard text to Swedish Chef, Pig Latin, Jive, or Valspeak. There is a site that has a list of translations. Swedish Chef is a form of communication used mostly in the United States. The phrase Has anyone had a $2000 show? would come out as:Swedish Chef: Hes unyune-a hed a $2000 show?
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
Can we relax with the superlatives, already?

We're getting so, like, you know, so totally a site of nothing but, you know, like, Valspeak?

:rolleyes:

BTW, here's a http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/jbc/home/chef.html to the Encheferator, a translator that converts standard text to Swedish Chef, Pig Latin, Jive or Valspeak.

So, a phrase like, Has anyone had a $2000 show? would come out:

Swedish Chef: Hes unyune-a hed a $2000 shoo?

Pig Latin: asHay anyoneway adhay away $2000 owshay?

Like, gag me with a spoon, Kitchen Guy! I, so, like totally agree with you! :)

Hehe pig latin:p I used to talk pig latin with my friends all the time!! It's been awhile since I even thought about it, thanks for bringing it up.

Like, that is totally too funny! Dude!:D

OMG...!:p So true!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

We're getting so, like, you know, so totally a site of nothing but, you know, like, Valspeak?

BTW, here's a http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/jbc/home/chef.html to the Encheferator, a translator that converts standard text to Swedish Chef, Pig Latin, Jive or Valspeak.

Like fur sure you must be dissin us Calif. valley girls... hehe

OMG....Like you must totally be kidding me! :p

Man I LOVED the Swedish Chef on the Muppet Show!!

How about doing a show with the Swedish Chef as a theme?Tuneeght ve-a ere-a gueeng tu meke-a cheeckee in a besket. Bork Bork Bork! Thurty meenootes in a meecrooefe-a veet zee Deep Cufered Beker und a foo puntry items. Furst, ve-a need a cheeckee. Leeghtly sprey Deep Cufered Beker veet ooeel useeng Keetchee Spreetzer. Remufe-a und deescerd geeblets und neck frum cheeckee cefeety. Reense-a cheeckee veet culd veter; pet dry veet peper tooels. Treem ixcess fet useeng Keetchee Sheers, iff necessery. Teee-a inds ooff legs tugezeer veet cuttun streeng. Leefft veeng teeps up tooerd neck; zeen toock under beck ooff cheeckee. Plece-a cheeckee oon Cootteeng Buerd; broosh veet ooeel useeng Cheff’s Seelicune-a Besteeng Broosh.Next, fur seesuneeng meextoore-a, cumbeene-a ingredeeents in Prep Bool; meex vell. Cumpletely cuet ooootseede-a ooff cheeckee veet seesuneeng meextoore-a. Plece-a cheeckee, breest seede-a up, in beker. Meecrooefe-a, uncufered, oon HIGH 25-30 meenootes oor unteel Pucket Zeermumeter regeesters 165 degress in theeckest pert ooff breest und jooeeces roon cleer. Remufe-a frum meecrooefe-a. Cufer veet leed und let rest 10 meenootes (temperetoore-a veell reese-a tu 170 degrees). Bork Bork Bork!

Kitchen guy, i have not laughed so hard in such a long time!!! I think the Swedish Chef Show is a great idea, might make fir a great ice breaker!!! :D

Bork bork bork! Luv it!

PChef_ang said:
Kitchen guy, i have not laughed so hard in such a long time!!! I think the Swedish Chef Show is a great idea, might make fir a great ice breaker!!! :D
Keetchee gooy, i hefe-a nut looghed su herd in sooch a lung teeme-a!!! I theenk zee Svedeesh Cheff Shoo is a greet idea, meeght meke-a fur a greet ice-a breeker!!! Bork Bork Bork!

Heheh...I just sent the 30 minute chicken thing to my cluster...it hasn't been a good month for a lot of us.

If you want to see the Swedish Chef from the muppets go to youtube.com and type in Swedish Chef and a whole bunch come up that you can watch. It's so funny.

The original "Cheeckee in a besket" was just a scream, with the chef, with a cleaver, chasing the chicken all over the stage for the rest of the show!

I've got a wav file of the Chef singing the opening theme but CS doesn't seem to like sound files. :mad:

Last edited:
Keetchee gooy, i hefe-a nut looghed su herd in sooch a lung teeme-a!!! I theenk zee Svedeesh Cheff Shoo is a greet idea, meeght meke-a fur a greet ice-a breeker!!! Bork Bork Bork!

Ditto! (or, deehto!) ???:D :D :D

There is NO WAY I could ever get through a show doing that schtick! I'd be a basket case less than two minutes into it!

Love the Swedish Chef! Oops. Too enthusiastic for you, KG?I laughed when I read your opening post. I live my life in superlatives!!! Guess I'm just an over-the-top kind of gal.

Quick Glimpse...
The_Kitchen_Guy said:

and after re glimpsing at Gillian's phrase, spent all nite in hsp/any advice

I SWORE I READ ON YOUR'S, CAN WE RELAX WITH THE SUPPOSATORIES ALREADY, GUESS I SHOULD BE GETTING TO BED!!! LOL

Yeah, but since it was KG it didn't surprise you, did it?

i"M GLAD
PChef_ang said:

I finally am reading posts before posting, as you took the words right out of my mouth; as I'm reading I'm LMAO and most times with tears in my eyes, good tears!!!

Liz

sure didn't
raebates said:
Yeah, but since it was KG it didn't surprise you, did it?

I read something else just now too, oh about the cheekees, and at first thought it was cheesecakes!!!! LOL

I"ve had a bad headache all day and didn't sleep last night.

I'm a late night person as you can see/tell. I work 2-10:30 and usually go to bed around 3 a.m. but have known to stay up wayyyy past that. I had to be somewhere by 9 yesterday a.m. and want to be at my Director's by 9:30 a.m. today as she's getting rid of lots of stuff/cheap!!! PC that is.

liz

lizcooks4u said:
. . . want to be at my Director's by 9:30 a.m. today as she's getting rid of lots of stuff/cheap!!! PC that is.

Glad you clarified that. Someone would have had a field day. :D

lizcooks4u said:
and after re glimpsing at Gillian's phrase, spent all nite in hsp/any advice

I SWORE I READ ON YOUR'S, CAN WE RELAX WITH THE SUPPOSATORIES ALREADY, GUESS I SHOULD BE GETTING TO BED!!! LOL
Thanks for reminding me of an oldie but a goodie!

It's now over in the joke thread.

raebates said:
Love the Swedish Chef!
"Cabbage meet de boom-boom!" [Chef pulls out blunderbuss, tosses head of cabbage into the air and takes aim]KA-POW!"Broosel-sproots!"

Related to Omg!! Another Thread That Starts With Omg!!

1. What is "Omg!! Another Thread That Starts With Omg!!"?

"Omg!! Another Thread That Starts With Omg!!" is a popular thread on the Pampered Chef community forum where users can discuss and share their experiences with the company's products, recipes, and cooking tips.

2. How do I access the "Omg!! Another Thread That Starts With Omg!!" thread?

To access the "Omg!! Another Thread That Starts With Omg!!" thread, simply log in to the Pampered Chef community forum and click on the "Discussions" tab. Then, click on the thread title to open the discussion.

3. Can I participate in the "Omg!! Another Thread That Starts With Omg!!" thread even if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone can participate in the "Omg!! Another Thread That Starts With Omg!!" thread on the Pampered Chef community forum. You do not have to be a consultant to join the discussion or share your thoughts and experiences.

4. Are there any guidelines or rules for participating in the "Omg!! Another Thread That Starts With Omg!!" thread?

While there are no specific rules for participating in the "Omg!! Another Thread That Starts With Omg!!" thread, we do ask that all users follow the community forum guidelines and be respectful towards others. Personal attacks, spam, and inappropriate content will not be tolerated.

5. Can I ask for product recommendations or cooking advice on the "Omg!! Another Thread That Starts With Omg!!" thread?

Yes, the "Omg!! Another Thread That Starts With Omg!!" thread is a great place to ask for product recommendations or cooking advice from other Pampered Chef users. Many members are happy to share their favorite products and tips for using them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwagner75
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
Back