• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing My Stripper Star: KitchenGuy and ChefAnn's Weekend Getaway

In summary, KG and ChefAnn went out this weekend and I am still waiting for the updated stripper star to show up on my screen. Congratulations, Jennifer!
jrstephens
KitchenGuy and ChefAnn must have went somewhere this weekend b/c I new they were going to beat me!

Ok, it's still there. I thought it updated automatically at 1500?

Jennifer you have a filled star now, no more stripper star for you!!

pamperedalf said:

I wonder why it is still showing "stripped" on my screen?

Congrats - you look lovely in yellow!

dannyzmom said:
Congrats - you look lovely in yellow!

I wish I could see the yellow!!! Why cannot I not see it on my computer!!!!

Got it to work! I had an internet accelerator on and untiil I hit refresh with full quality the yellow did not show up.

I doo look good in yellow!:D

jrstephens said:
Got it to work! I had an internet accelerator on and untiil I hit refresh with full quality the yellow did not show up.

I doo look good in yellow!:D

What is an internet accelerator?

Congrats Jennifer!! Do you feel like you have accomplished something today? I know I did!! I know, it's the little things in life!;)

jrstephens said:
KitchenGuy and ChefAnn must have went somewhere this weekend b/c I new they were going to beat me!
:rolleyes:

I don't think I could have come up with 74 useless things to say today.

Well, I still said plenty of useless things today.

:D

pamperedalf said:
Where are we going stuff those dollar bills now? :confused:

KG way too funny!!

jrstephens said:
I was trying to get some stuff done. The operative word there is "trying." ;)

But I did try the 6-Can Chili recipe from CC because I'm making it at a show tomorrow and never made it before. It's yummy! The oddball ingredient (Cream of mushroom soup) makes it a little rich. Mmmm.... and I'm making a pan of the garlic pull aparts (but in stoneware) to go with it. And a pitcher of QSP Margaritas (1 can frozen margarita mix, 1 cup tequila, 1 bottle Corona, 1 can 7-up). I think it will be a good show combo!

BTW- congrats on the star! :D

I wanna a Stripper Star. :p

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Just become a post courtesan like the rest of us. ;)

HUH?? :confused:

Someone who posts nonsense and drivel in order to drive up their count.NOT that anyone around here would ever do anything like that.

dannyzmom said:
What is an internet accelerator?

It makes me internet supposedly load faster and you can do the setting to block certain images and things out.

PampMomof3 said:
Congrats Jennifer!! Do you feel like you have accomplished something today? I know I did!! I know, it's the little things in life!;)

I feel very accomplished!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Where are we going stuff those dollar bills now? :confused:

In my pocket now!!!

Okay you all...I need to get busy and type my a** off and get my stripper star...[note to self...have DH come up with a tiny stripper star pole and really bad music...] :p

THAT oughtta make an interesting t-shirt. ;)

Dont give me any idea's KG...

You know...only us Cheffers will know what the stars mean...it could be our little inside joke on the rest of the world...LOL

Hey Greg, I'm gonna borrow your stars for a while....

You know, when I was a church secretary someone started a rumor that I used to be a stripper. (It's a long and not particularly boring story, but I won't share it here.) I'm kind of looking forward to the day I can say, "Didn't used to be. I am now, though, but just for ChefSuccess." :eek: Hee hee hee.

raebates said:
You know, when I was a church secretary someone started a rumor that I used to be a stripper. (It's a long and not particularly boring story, but I won't share it here.) I'm kind of looking forward to the day I can say, "Didn't used to be. I am now, though, but just for ChefSuccess." :eek: Hee hee hee.
I was never a stripper, but I WAS a nude model for the art department at my college. :)

Am I going to regret posting that where KG can see it?

chefann said:
I was never a stripper, but I WAS a nude model for the art department at my college. :)

Yep....That'll be coming back to haunt you more than once I'm sure! :p

:eek: eek...not that you were a nude model...you go girl...but KG is going to HAVE A FIELD DAY WITH THIS ONE!!

delete...delete...lol:D

Ah, the good old days, huh Ann?? LMAO!!

chefann said:

See what? :confused: I didn't see anything. That train must have gone by awfully fast.

Still, there must be some samples hanging in a gallery somewhere.

Lessee...where's that google.com link...

thechefofnorthbend said:
:eek: eek...not that you were a nude model...you go girl...but KG is going to HAVE A FIELD DAY WITH THIS ONE!!

delete...delete...lol:D
I'll have my digital camera with me at conference...now that we have a confessed model, maybe we can get some good stuff for your DH to create some good nose art.

Maybe you could put a little star on a pole in the corner of every one of the prints on the shirts, kinda' like a hidden message, lol.

Ann, you naughty girl you, lol, what was I saying in another post about when you 'pent up girls' get out you REALLY get out, lololol.

It's always the ones you would least expect!!

Well, I would least expect it back in her catholic school-girl days, but not now, lmao! And KG, that's a whole other ballgame, lol.

I go to work for a day & turns into a nude model, OMG!! Who next? I almost fell off my chair, when I read that...

jdavis said:
Well, I would least expect it back in her catholic school-girl days, but not now, lmao! And KG, that's a whole other ballgame, lol.
I can't draw a straight line with a ruler, so the only artistic bent I can do is to be creative with a camera. Of course, good digital photo editing software these days can convert a photo to line art, so I can take a photo of a willing model (Nod,Nod,Wink,Wink) and let Darby's DH convert the photo to excellent artwork!

(No one ever sees the photos I take that are of that nature.)

Where, Oh Where has this thread gone!!??

Right down the same tubes that most of the threads on this forum have gone.(You were supposed to ask how many of "those photos" I've taken.)

Well, then gee, TKG, how many of those photos have you taken?Gosh, I'm glad you asked! None, to be exact, which is why no one has ever seen any of them.(Pretty bad around here when you have to give yourself your own straight line - especially for a gag that probably wasn't worth the effort, anyway. It seemed like a good idea at the time, though...)

chefann said:

I bookmarked this spot so I can bring it up again in a couple of years.

Ann puts a whole new spin on "the Naked Chef" now in my twisted imagination..

She can promote her dots apron and use this schpeal..."I love cooking in the nude, baking is my forte, but frying up bacon got to be more of a work hazard, so I have this nifty new apron I wear and cook my bacon in the bar pan!!" (of course she is in the buff at these shows...talk about a real selling point, and imagine the bookings she'll get...) LMAO!!! :D

This Nude Cheffer thing could end up being a sub-forum on its own.

You can bring it up again in a few years when Ann is a successful director and has a huge downline we can leak info to!

gilliandanielle said:
You can bring it up again in a few years when Ann is a successful director and has a huge downline we can leak info to!

Naked Chef, nude, and leak...NEVER should they all be in the same sentence...:eek:

Ewwwwwww! Good point Darby!

LMAO!!! That was a good one Darby... Nice to know. lol.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Still, there must be some samples hanging in a gallery somewhere.

Funny you should mention that... I do have a drawing of myself hanging in the house. :) Just remember, artists prefer "rounded" models for the complexity of shapes and shadows.

The very first day I worked, the drawing instructor asked me, "Can you swim?" The class was doing action gesture drawing, and we'd be in the pool in the fitness center that day. My first 2-model day was in an apple orchard behind campus. We had to climb a tree and be wood nymphs. I got bark in places where it should NOT be!

There are soooooo many good puns in that last post, I don't know where to start. It's swimming in potential one-liners.Was it a dogwood tree? You would have been able to tell by its bark.

I don't think it was dogwood. But it was pretty ruff.
(triple-entendre free!)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jessneeley
Replies
Views
raebates
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views