• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Does Hwc Mean? A Guide to Understanding This Common Acronym

In summary, the conversation involved discussing the Help Whip Cancer promotion and the use of acronyms in the Pampered Chef community. The idea of creating a glossary of acronyms was suggested and a list of common acronyms used in the community was shared. It was also mentioned that the acronym post could be bookmarked for future reference.
SilverCeladon
I see that from time to time and have no idea what it stands for. Thanks!

Help Whip Cancer is our May pomotion to raise $$ for The American Cancer Society. We offer special products in PINK to our customers and special products for our host. You will see info from HO soon.
Teresa

We should put together a glossary of acronyms and make it a sticky or put it somewhere for people to reference.HWC, CC, HO, PC, TPC as opposed to TPC; it's all alphabet soup for some folks.

I agree about the acronyms. I work for the Gov't and they are just as bad some acronyms are the same letters but mean different things (depending on the group).

Sometimes I get a brain freeze and will look at a PC acronym and not know what it is.

That would be great KG! I look at the acronym for a while and usually I'll figure it out...

You have to look at the context, too, for example, TPC can be The Pampered Chef or Top Performance Cluster.Then there's all the non-TPC acronyms, too, like LMAO ROFL ROFLMFAO DH DS and DD.I thought that last one was more personal information than most people usually want to share but I was wrong.

I seem to remember a post on acronyms, etc. I will see if I can find it in search mode.

Linda

Found themI consolodated these for easier viewing.

Pampered Chef Cheffers Acronyms:

AP/C/S - Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer
BB - Batter Bowl
BTW - by the way
CC - Consultants Corner
CN - Consultant News
DBG - Double Burner Griddle
DD - Dear Daughter
DDB - Deep Dish Baker
DH - Dear Husband
DL - Down Line
DPDS - door prize drawing slips
DS - Dear Son
DYLAB - Do You Love a Bargain flyer
EAD - Easy Accent Decorator or Easy Accident Decorator
FC - Food Chopper
FPV - Free product value
HO - Home Office
HTH - Hope This Helps
HWC - Help Whip Cancer
ICSM - Ice Cream Sandwich Maker
IMHO - In My Humble Opinion
ISO - in search of
KWIM - know what I mean
LMAO - Laughing My Donkey Off (ROTFLMAO - rolling on the floor laughing my *** off)
* LOL - laugh out loud (thanks Marg!)
MAC - Morning After Calls
NC - National Conference
OOB - out of the box calls
OOF - outside order form
OTOH - On The Other Hand
PC - Pampered Chef
PITA - Pain In The Donkey
QSP - Quick Stir Pitcher
RCP - Rice Cooker Plus
RUFTH - Round up from the heart
SA - Simple Additions
SBRC - Season's best recipe collection
TIA - Thanks in Advance
TKG (some just use KG) - The Kitchen Guy
TPC - Top Performance Cluster or The Pampered Chef
TTA - tool turn about,
UM - ultimate mandoline
USG - Ultimate Slice and Grate

I forget what LOL means!

Linda

* I added this to the files

Attachments

• Pampered Chef Cheffers Acronyms.doc
    20 KB · Views: 397
Last edited:
Wow Linda, you have been busy!

Thanks, but it was actually very easy. I didn't have to type in much - I just used cut & paste. There are many wonderful things you can find when you use the search button!

Linda

Oh, so you found our acronym post, lol, and my Easy ACCIDENT Decorator one too, ROFLMAO!

I was hoping at the time the thread would have been stickied to maybe the lounge or something. Maybe it needs to be now.

jdavis said:
Oh, so you found our acronym post, lol, and my Easy ACCIDENT Decorator one too, ROFLMAO!
That's what it usually is when I use it.

Well, obviously me too, as my subconcious told my fingers to type, lololol.

I respectuflly suggest...In the post with the acronym list...click on the upper right corner of the post where it says #8. It will open another window, which you can then add to your bookmarks.That way, you can find it when you need it.

Related to What Does Hwc Mean? A Guide to Understanding This Common Acronym

1. What does HWC stand for?

HWC stands for "Hosts Who Cook," which is a program within Pampered Chef that allows customers to earn free and discounted products by hosting cooking parties.

2. How does the HWC program work?

The HWC program works by having a customer host a cooking party with a Pampered Chef consultant. The host invites friends and family to attend the party, and the consultant provides a cooking demonstration using Pampered Chef products. The host earns credit towards free and discounted products based on the sales made at the party.

3. Can anyone become an HWC host?

Yes, anyone can become an HWC host. It is a great way to earn free and discounted products while having a fun and social cooking experience with friends and family.

4. How much credit can I earn as an HWC host?

The amount of credit earned as an HWC host depends on the total sales made at the cooking party. The more sales, the more credit the host earns. The average HWC host earns around $200 in free and discounted products.

5. Can I use HWC credit towards any Pampered Chef products?

Yes, HWC credit can be used towards any Pampered Chef products. This includes both current and retired products, as well as special edition items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies
Views
momoftwins
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pctharper
  • General Chat